: Future Mods..

jordan00escalade
03-23-09, 04:31 AM
1. Kenwood KVT-819dvd.. Indash monitor (replace cd changer)
2. Back-up camera
3. Pyle 15.4 inch flip down monitor (built in dvd)
4. Two ipod adaptors (one for the video for nano, other for Itouch)
5. Two new speakers installed for factory touch screen Nav..
6. Volant cold air intake
7. Chrome Grill (Platinum grill)
8. New drivers side chrome strip.. (looking for totaled Escalade for parts)
9. Hypertech Power Programmer III
10. New sway bars
11. U2-55.. 24 inch chrome rims (Khumo 285/40/24 tires, if they will fit w/no rub)

#'s 1-5 should be taken care of by the end of the week, depending on if the shipping times are accurate and the two monitor/dvd players arrive Monday. Estimated install price is around $500-600 (not bad really)

6. If I can put together some extra change after getting the audio/video set-up taken care of.. I'll have to sneak this one under the hood, my wife just doesn't understand lol

7. We both agree on this and this will be get done sometime after returning from vacation.. My plans are sometime during the summer

8. Still looking for an 05-06 Escalade for parts, been contacting a few junk yards too.. Went to Pep Boys and bough some chrome tape, but just couldn't go through with putting that tape on her.. Just didn't seem right lol

9. I had a programmer on my 2000 before trading it in, I will have one for my 06. Just a matter of time

10. I love performance and handling, seems like a reasonable upgrade. This should help the handling with the larger size wheels.

11. All I can see is me getting a brand new set with a fresh pair of Khumo tires next year when I get my tax return. I'd love to have a set of 24's as a back-up set of tire/rims.

I'll post the pictures of the upgrades as I get them completed.. I'll do the before and after shots. Look out.. lol

jordan00escalade
03-25-09, 12:00 AM
Have my Escalade in the shop getting installation completed.. Will post pictures once I get her back. Everything is coming along.

jordan00escalade
03-25-09, 12:25 AM
Had to change Rear Flip down monitor.. This one didn't have AUX output/input.. Total waste due to improper research. I'll see what everything is looking like tomorrow.

jordan00escalade
03-28-09, 04:39 PM
Today I should be able to put this chapter behind me... The rear flip down monitor they put in my Escalade as a substitute for the Pyle was a performance teknique.. (I took one look at the size of that thing and told him to just install the Pyle and I don't really care what he does with that piece..) It was way too big, I'm talking about when it's closed the size of that thing just drove me nuts. Had a problem with the sound on one side of the truck, but we fixed that yesterday. Took about 3 days to get everything together, and I just dropped it off this morning for them to install the Pyle rear monitor which is much thinner than the Performance Teknique which I've never heard of. I have some pictures with the one they are taking out today, I'll take some pictures of the new one and post them sometime this evening. My dash is kind of busy with electronics, but I'm very much pleased with the Front. lol.. I don't know how I'm going to feel about this drop down installed either, but if it's not how I pictured it.. It will come down. I may just decide to run with the headrest monitors. I can't stand that junky feeling.. Maybe it's me, but that's how I feel.

jordan00escalade
03-29-09, 02:32 PM
I think they did a great job this time.

jordan00escalade
03-29-09, 03:14 PM
little more.. upload files are full