: Where can I get this????

03-18-09, 02:56 PM
I need to get a few replacement parts of the attached picture. Wondering if anybody has the part#, description, or where I can buy these from would be greatly appreciated. Sorry I know the picture is pretty bad quality but it shows a copper/bronzish type clip that holds some of the panels together in the interior.

Thanks in advance


03-18-09, 02:59 PM
You can go to the dealer directly and order them.... By me, many auto body supply shops like Albert Kemperle sell them in boxes of 10 or 20.

03-18-09, 03:03 PM
I just checked, theres an Albert Kemperle in Bordentown, NJ ... not far from princeton, bring the clip with you and they will be happy to help.

15 Park Street
Bordentown, New Jersey 08505