: Nashville Meet



VforMe
03-18-09, 12:26 PM
Bellevue Cruise In April 4th 5-9pm. Justin311 and I are both in. Anybody else wanna make the trip?



(http://www.bellevuecruisers.com/)

MauiV
03-18-09, 12:38 PM
Tempting but I probably have to work.

You guys should look into Somernights Cruise in Somerset Ky. They can get quite large and some great cars. www.somernitescruise.com The Power Cruise is June 27th

VforMe
03-18-09, 05:26 PM
hmm...that could be "on the way" to V-Day:lildevil:

WGT31
03-18-09, 08:19 PM
I might venture that way.

justin311
03-18-09, 09:18 PM
Tempting but I probably have to work.

You guys should look into Somernights Cruise in Somerset Ky. They can get quite large and some great cars. www.somernitescruise.com The Power Cruise is June 27th


It's prolly best you don't come, cause as soon as I ride in your car I will won't that shiny engine ornament. It would close the deal real quick.

justin311
03-18-09, 09:20 PM
hmm...that could be "on the way" to V-Day:lildevil:

Are you going to V-Day?

VforMe
03-18-09, 09:30 PM
Are you going to V-Day?

I'm about 90% committed at this point. The only problem is the wife holds the other 10%

CadzillaTN
03-18-09, 10:33 PM
It's prolly best you don't come, cause as soon as I ride in your car I will won't that shiny engine ornament. It would close the deal real quick.

exactly:devil:

justin311
03-19-09, 09:02 AM
I'm about 90% committed at this point. The only problem is the wife holds the other 10%

Get her to go with. My wife is riding with me this time. Although you might not want a copilot. I got away with it once. She wants to do the Washington tour stuff while we are there. It works out pretty good, cause I will drop my car off in Alexandria and let them put magic fingers on it:highfive:.

justin311
04-03-09, 09:58 AM
We still in for tomorrow?

VforMe
04-03-09, 10:26 AM
We still in for tomorrow?

I'm still in. Anybody else?

MauiV
04-03-09, 10:35 AM
Still trying to get off work and watchin the weather

Cowan480
04-03-09, 11:33 AM
hmm...that could be "on the way" to V-Day:lildevil:

Are you driving to V-Day from Nashville? If so, we def. need to meet on your way so we can drive V's together up the road!! :thumbsup:

justin311
04-03-09, 11:35 AM
Are you driving to V-Day from Nashville? If so, we def. need to meet on your way so we can drive V's together up the road!! :thumbsup:

I paid up this morning for VIII.

Cowan480
04-03-09, 03:19 PM
I paid up this morning for VIII.


We have to get a chain of V's traveling up the summit Saturday or Sunday!!

VforMe
04-03-09, 04:54 PM
Still trying to get off work and watchin the weather

71 and sunny tomorrow, sounds like perfect weather for a guy with a supercharger.:stirpot:

CadzillaTN
04-03-09, 08:35 PM
this sounds really fun...unfortunately I cant make it.:( Usually it would be no problem for me because I can stay with my cousin in franklin...hope something else in nashville comes up this summer...

im dyin for a ride in a maggied V... I just rode in mine for the 1st time the other day with the service mgr and he wouldn't even get on it:bigroll:

MauiV
04-03-09, 08:35 PM
Well I cant get off work, I got off Sunday and if the weather cooperates I will be going to Keeneland to play the ponies but Im stuck here tomorrow.

Oh bother...................

WGT31
04-03-09, 10:59 PM
MauiV do you live in Lexington? I bought my chrome stockers from a V owner in Lex his wife is a banker and she was having to drive the V till he bought her a DD.

Guys I'm still planning on coming to Bellevue.. Just gotta get the baby shined.. And all my ducks in a row....

MauiV
04-04-09, 11:00 AM
I was born and raised in Lex and I am in town a lot but I live in Bardstown and work in DuhVille. I have seen a few Vs in LexVegas, one Red and 2 Silver.

Wish I could make it down there tonight. Work SUX.

So where in Bellvue is this place if I can skate out???? Its off 40W right?

justin311
04-04-09, 11:52 AM
If you go 40 west towards Memphis, get off at the Bellevue Newsom Station Exit, take a left which will take you under 40. Go up about a mile or two and the mall is on the left. Turn into the mall and follow it around until you see SEARS.

MauiV
04-05-09, 01:59 AM
Forgive the crappy cell phone pics.

From left to right

VforMe, Maui, Justin, WGT

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/jdinmaui/Vss.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/jdinmaui/Vs.jpg

Nice meeting you guys, have to do it again soon.

VforMe
04-05-09, 09:51 PM
Forgive the crappy cell phone pics.

From left to right

VforMe, Maui, Justin, WGT


Nice meeting you guys, have to do it again soon.

I'm glad somebody got some pics. I didn't think about it til after we were on the way home. We'll have to do it again soon, maybe a different venue though. (I can't believe they said something to Justin about reving his motor) Anyway maybe we can find something north of town so you KY boys don't have to drive so far.

Thanks again for the ride Maui, you unknowingly altered my kids college fund. The wife was suprisingly receptive about the maggie when I talked to her about it today. We shall see.

It was great meeting all you guys and putting some (real) names with faces.

CadzillaTN
04-05-09, 10:29 PM
:mad2::crying2:;):canttalk::dammit::rant2:

what I did was better. it was. it was. it was... ah screw it.
:aj:

justin311
04-06-09, 11:06 AM
I've got some good pics. I will post them up later, got to go tear down a Goodwill warehouse today. I talked to Jerry this morning about the maggie. He's looking into it. My wife was really into the shiny engine ornament also. So that is good. Maybe I will have one before V-Day.

jr_vette
04-06-09, 11:21 AM
Dang it!!! How I wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I was there...but not in my V. I was in my C5 (the Nassau blue Vette next to the Blue C6 Z06 there). Met some great people there though. Hope to see you all again soon...hopefully in my V next time!

rand49er
04-06-09, 11:23 AM
Love to see guys meeting up and showing off our cars! :highfive:

Nice pics, too!

justin311
04-06-09, 03:44 PM
Here's some pics.

justin311
04-06-09, 04:15 PM
More pics

VforMe
04-25-10, 05:31 PM
It's on again this weekend May 1st, I already know of 4 V's that will be here. Any of you boys want to ride down from Ky again. There will be a dyno there with 3 pulls for $60.

VforMe
04-26-10, 10:15 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/sbr62979/1maycruisin-3.jpg