: Fs: 2005 cts-v katech 427 stroker!

Wanderer Z06
03-17-09, 07:00 PM
One Bada** 2005 Cadillac CTS V with Katech 427 LS2 Stroker!!

FOR SALE.

I'm posting and trying to sell this car for a friend of mine.

There is a very detailed write up on the the car below and I also have a link to some great shots and a neat slideshow of the car. Unfortunatley I cant post links to the photo.... I guess Im too new?

It's a great car and if anyone is interested send me a PM.

" I bought the car from Arizona about one year ago and have spent a lot of time and money getting this car to be the ultimate 4-door supercar. I bought the car with all the modifications but once I brought it home it didn’t make the expected horsepower on my dyno. The process was lengthy but everything was done correctly and my shop has over 100 hours of time into and over $8000 in extra upgrades and parts over what was already done. Between the previous owner and myself the car has over $40,000 in modifications! The end results are 540 wheel horsepower on my dyno (650 engine HP) and 500 ft-lbs of torque. The car is very reliable, fun and comfortable and was put together so it could be driven daily or taken to the road course and rip off some fast laps. I put on about 1500 miles on the car and it hasn’t seen the snow. Current miles is 28,500 and it comes with spare rear differential and 1 extra set (4) of brand new tires. Car is in like-new shape and very clean inside and out.

Engine/Drivetrain:

Katech 427 LS2 stroker motor with 11:1 compression, forged pistons, rods & crank – New, less than 1500 miles. (Katech does all the engines for the GM racing program)

ARP Head bolts

Joey Mendelis custom CNC heads with high RPM valvetrain – New, less than 1500 miles

FAST 90mm Intake manifold

Ported LS2 Throttle Body

Bauer Racing engines custom cam

Kooks headers

B&B 3” exhaust

HP Tuners tuned by AMS

ACT Twin disc clutch – New, less than 1500 miles - Good for 850 ft-lbs of torque!

Suspension/Brakes

Sachs T2 spec dampers

Ground Control Coil-over conversion

Hawk HP+ brake pads front and rear

GM racing front control arms (new in box)

BMR toe rods

BMR trailing arms

BMR Pinion support brace

UUC Shifter with custom delrin shift knob.

Exterior/wheels

Spectre werkes carbon fiber hood

Spectre werkes wide-body fender flares

CCW wheels anodized black, 18x10.5 rear 18x9.5 front

All chrome trim blacked out

Price: $36,900

deedubb
03-17-09, 07:12 PM
:lock::lock::lock:

Try the classifieds section please.

MauiV
03-17-09, 07:16 PM
IBTL and thats Chefs car, damn near everyone here knows all about it.

CadiBlk
03-17-09, 07:17 PM
I miss Urb.

CtsVrod
03-17-09, 07:17 PM
Def. Chefs Car.

:shocked2::lock:

VforMe
03-17-09, 08:16 PM
I miss Urb.

What happened to Urb?

Jesda