: Rotorworks avoiding me

smokisnshellz
03-17-09, 12:09 PM
So I ordered a set of new drilled and slotted rotors from Rotorworks.com and they sent me some 5 lug standerd cts rotors. So i sent them emails, faxes, and numerous calls, and have gotten no response. What gives its been like 2 weeks! Anyway I thought i remembered someone either being affiliated with them or knowing someone affiliated with them, anyway any help with this would be awesome I just want the correct product:thumbsup:

deedubb
03-17-09, 12:15 PM
Speak with CTS2NV
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/162942-new-pads-rotors.html

My co worker's friend actually owns the company out in Cali.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Let us know how it pans out. This sucks, I was contemplating on ordering these.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
03-17-09, 12:23 PM
get your money back!!! I will have drilled and slotted rotors (UUC) for the V in a couple of weeks. slotted only and full floating slotted (2 piece) fronts also coming soon

odla
03-17-09, 01:20 PM
got any pics of these? from uuc

thebigjimsho
03-17-09, 01:44 PM
Luke is the way to go. How many times do we have to see you guys cheaping out and going to all these online shmucks and getting the runaround? Nevermind that you're getting a craptastic rotor...

AlmostAV
03-17-09, 04:30 PM
craptastic rotor

lol bigjim your diction is so eloquent....

TaVern
03-18-09, 01:27 AM
Luke @ Lindsay Cadillac is the ONLY way to go.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
03-18-09, 07:44 AM
got any pics of these? from uuc

None yet, will post some as soon as I get my first shipment

thebigjimsho
03-18-09, 09:45 PM
lol bigjim your diction is so eloquent....
be careful around my diction...

JD03Cobra
03-19-09, 05:26 PM
Any updates on this from Rotorworks?

smokisnshellz
03-19-09, 09:41 PM
Yeah after I posted this i was called by rotorworks and they said they would call me back after talking to a manager. Two days later i called them back and they want to hit me with a 20% restock fee for return unless i want an exchange which i dont know that i know Luke is getting the shiznit from UUC. So I talked them out of the restock fee, but I still gotta shell out the money to ship em back to Cali. All in all imnot happy with them i'd avoid em. They are making me pay for their crap job.

ctsv154
03-19-09, 09:48 PM
I would tell them to send me a pick up tag. Thats bull s*** that you have to pay for their mistake. I would keep calling until you talked personally with a manager of some sort. A restocking fee my a$$. Companies like that make me sick. Bunch of freaking morons.

thebigjimsho
03-19-09, 11:46 PM
Yeah after I posted this i was called by rotorworks and they said they would call me back after talking to a manager. Two days later i called them back and they want to hit me with a 20% restock fee for return unless i want an exchange which i dont know that i know Luke is getting the shiznit from UUC. So I talked them out of the restock fee, but I still gotta shell out the money to ship em back to Cali. All in all imnot happy with them i'd avoid em. They are making me pay for their crap job.
I'm not all that combative a person and sometimes just take a loss instead of fighting for my last dollar. But, dude, they don't send you the right parts and they want a restocking fee? Tell me you're exaggerating!

FactoryFast
03-20-09, 12:03 AM
Just got my brake setup from Luke @ Lindsay and im pumped. Seamless transaction.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/factoryfast/CTS%20V%202009/FF010059.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/factoryfast/CTS%20V%202009/FF010060.jpg

now i just need insturctions on how to replace them...:hmm:

thebigjimsho
03-20-09, 12:07 AM
nice!

ctsv154
03-20-09, 12:09 AM
Jack up vehicle, remove wheel, remove two pins that hold in pads from caliper, remove brake pads from caliper, remove caliper, remove torks bolt that hold rotor on, remove rotor, install rotor, install torks bolt, install caliper, install pads, install two pins that hold the pads in, install wheel, lower vehicle, repeat on remaining wheels, all done! :thumbsup:

mrchris1979
03-20-09, 12:59 AM
Nice instructions. If it's really that simple then I guess I'm gonna have to install the rotors and pads my self. Next pay check goes to new UUC rotors and Hawk pads.

CTS2NV
03-20-09, 04:26 AM
i'll call tomorrow

Mystical_Ice
03-20-09, 06:54 AM
What's the price on UUC rotors? Are they slotted/drilled?

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
03-20-09, 07:19 AM
What's the price on UUC rotors? Are they slotted/drilled?

slotted one piece $300.00 per pair (front and rear)
slotted and drilled one piece $325.00 per pair (front and rear)
slotted floating 2 piece $850.00 per pair (front only)
GM performance drilled rotors $297.50 per pair (front and rear)

prices on the UUC rotors are aproximate, they may be a few dollars lower once I get my bill from UUC. also, the rotors are from a N.american foundry not shipped in from overseas. I HOPE to have pictures in the next few days and stock in a week or 2

smokisnshellz
03-20-09, 08:11 AM
Yeah Im fighting them on this usually i would just pay and deal with it but come on. They Fugged up not me So yeah this co. sucks do not recommend! And the rotors from luke look waaaay better!

thebigjimsho
03-20-09, 03:48 PM
Luke!!!