: Introducing - The Lac (Pics Inside)

The Lac
03-17-09, 12:21 AM
Here are a few pics of my '03 Escalade.

I still have to get rid of the ugly amber lense in the headlights, but the exterior is right about where I want it. Maybe a grill when I find one that fits my taste. I'll likely just paint mine black or get the Platinum grill.

I promised to get video of my exhaust, and I have. I still need to edit it and then get it on youtube. Just some excessive reving and a short idle video. No cruising or fly-bys yet.

I'll get that done as soon as I get a chance, and I'll repost it here.

Are you guys running "stealth bulbs" when you take out the amber lense in the headlight, or do you keep the amber bulb? Is it even an amber bulb?

The rims are 22x9.5 Wingman's from Liquid Metal Motorsports. They were very inexpensive and I really like them.

I also threw in a picture with my Mustang to show the kind of style I keep to with my rides.

I'll post more pics here as I get them. I still don't really have any good pics yet, but I should be able to get some really good ones soon with this nice weather we're finally getting here.

pcguy760
03-17-09, 02:53 AM
Hmmm, I never really had a problem with the amber part in my lense but I guess in a black vehicle it would look a whole lot nicer with the all clear lense, so yeah go for it! Nice rides btw - I like your Mustang too :)

ZaC851
03-17-09, 07:52 AM
if you take out the orange lense in the headlights, its a white bulb. you'll probably want to buy a amber one.

J-Ridez
03-17-09, 11:15 AM
Nice ride - my EXT is black and I've been on the fence about clearing the headlights since I like a little bit of color to accent the black.

The Lac
03-17-09, 06:06 PM
They have these bulbs called "stealth bulbs". They are chrome bulbs that light up amber.

I have them on my Mustang, and assumed you guys were also using them.