: Rotten thieves! :(

TNTSS
03-16-09, 12:36 AM
Hey guys!

After I took my kids swimming, I came out and found that someone had walked off with my licence plate filler panel on the front bumper.

You thought I was gonna say ride.... :p

Anyone have or know of where I can get a Diamond pearl filler plate?

Any help is appreciated. ;)

jordan00escalade
03-16-09, 01:49 AM
You should be able to order that piece.

TNTSS
03-16-09, 01:58 AM
FROM GM???? If so, I really don't feel like paying $200.00 for a friggin filler plate and then another $100 for paint to match minimum. :bonkers:

I was thinkin more along the lines of $50 to someone that has one laying around because their state requires that they have a front licence plate.

And bonus if it is in the same color DIAMOND PEARL.

pcguy760
03-16-09, 02:37 AM
Damn I did thing it was something really bad lol but I guess it's still messed up though. Why don't you get one of those chrome Escalade vanity plates for the front? That would save you some $$ hehe.

zerocarpileup
03-16-09, 02:47 AM
hey, i have 2 of them,from a 2002 one green and 2003 one black, there both pretty scuffed up but if you plan on painting them shouldn't be a problem, they have no gashes or dents. The black one is in better condition.

If your interested just send me a message at b1025843969@aol.com
we can arrange something.

becks
03-16-09, 08:55 AM
watch your center caps, i have had a few stolen

bstiffmanofsteel
03-16-09, 11:36 AM
Thats pretty messed up that people steal from others rides. I've never lost my center caps from either of my Cadillacs. But I constantly pull up on people asking how I keep mine... I have a spare set of stock wheels so if ever in need let me know.

Lu Scola
03-19-09, 12:01 AM
Id like to get the black one.....

oldworld
03-19-09, 08:39 AM
You might be able to find one on ebay. They have thousands of itmes for lades on there. Maybe you get lucky. I check there every month or so.
When I had my center caps stolen, I could a chrome gold set from there in mint condition for 1/4 the dealer price.
GOOD LUCK.

zerocarpileup
03-20-09, 12:01 AM

Well if you want it i still got it, you can have have for dirt cheap.

zerocarpileup
03-20-09, 12:02 AM

Well if you want it i still got it, you can have for dirt cheap.

EscaladeDave
04-02-09, 01:16 PM
Hi,

I saw your post on the message boards. Do you still have a front plate filler? I don't care about color as I'll have to have it painted anyway since my truck has a custom paint job.

How much do you want for one?

Sorry, I tried to send you a message, but I'm a new Escalade owner and new to the forum so it won't let me send private messages.

Thanks
Dave
Dave@dugganworld.com

oldworld
04-03-09, 09:34 AM
If there is another one around..........I may want one as well.
BTW..............I know the feeling. We went to a Giant?Eagle game last year in Phil and my gold and chrome center caps were stolen. I just got them for $200 for ebay about a week before.
I should have put the original ones on before going into Phil. What a town right??? Never again.