: I'm In! Mine is ordered

Hawkeye2
03-14-09, 08:18 AM
Yesterday afternoon, ordered Thunder Gray, Ebony inside, all
other options, 6 speed manual.

Now the waiting and dreaming...............

Richie18
03-14-09, 10:28 AM
Congratulations!

AZstar
03-14-09, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the waiting game. Ordered mine in November. It is finally in transit.

Razorecko
03-14-09, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the waiting game. Ordered mine in November. It is finally in transit.

...i'm guessing yours is a manual too :welcome:

OldDrummer55
03-14-09, 03:13 PM
Congrats! Ordered mine 2/9 and it starts down the birthing line on 3/16. I believe the time frame for build/delivery depends on the dealership. Scott and Tony are high volume and apparently receive large vehicle allocations from GM. My order is about a week behind (build date) another forum member who ordered from Scott at the same time I ordered my car. Scott is near Detroit, so delivery to his dealership is quick. My dealership is in Northern Idaho, so I'll have another 2-3 week wait after final production. But, I save the time and money of going to MI and flying back.

Hawkeye2
03-14-09, 03:24 PM
I am told 4 - 6 weeks for me. My wife's Jeep was only 3 weeks from order to delivery! They get
out sold units in a hurray!

Already searching for some mods!

wahala
03-14-09, 05:37 PM
Congratulatons, sounds like mine, except I have the light interior. Hopefully it was built this last week per the latest code I got on Thursday.

RapidRob
03-14-09, 05:59 PM
Congrats and welcome!:thumbsup:

Mine's built and waiting for a train ride, (or may be already on a train enroute - not sure). Black Raven + black interior, manual, all other options except recaros. Ordered 12/09/08.

Rob

proexpert
03-14-09, 06:26 PM
Congratulations to all of you getting the new CTS-V. Hopefully they will continue to build them until my turn comes in about 10 or 11 months.

OldDrummer55
03-14-09, 07:36 PM
I am told 4 - 6 weeks for me. My wife's Jeep was only 3 weeks from order to delivery! They get
out sold units in a hurray!

Already searching for some mods!

For the Jeep or your V2? If it's the V2, Wait4me's company sells great performance mods for a great price. I think the best initial mod is his cold air box, pulley and tune. 568 rwhp! :D

OldDrummer55
03-14-09, 07:38 PM
Congrats and welcome!:thumbsup:

Mine's built and waiting for a train ride, (or may be already on a train enroute - not sure). Black Raven + black interior, manual, all other options except recaros. Ordered 12/09/08.

Rob

We'll have to hook up sometime Rob. Your side of the mountains or mine?

Hawkeye2
03-14-09, 09:30 PM
For the Jeep or your V2? If it's the V2, Wait4me's company sells great performance mods for a great price. I think the best initial mod is his cold air box, pulley and tune. 568 rwhp! :D

No mods for the wife's Rubicon except for rims and tires which I already
did. For the CTS V I want to read and learn. My 98 Camaro SS I
did a cam and many mods. My 08 Z06 is basically stock, I'm learning
by lurking on this site, and others as to what may improve the CTS.

RapidRob
03-14-09, 09:56 PM
We'll have to hook up sometime Rob. Your side of the mountains or mine?

Sounds like a plan, but on my side, you get bugs on your v2 1st, and on your side, I get em.:eek:

Rob