: Tcc

03-13-09, 06:30 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a custom chip for my 88 Brougham. I only want the converter to lock up on the highway. ( in OD over 55 ) Thanks John

03-13-09, 02:15 PM
If its TBI I would recommend TBIchips.com.

You also have the option of re-wiring it to a switch in you car and being able to enable and disable as you see fit.

Lastly, you could place the car in "3" and not "D". That will keep your converter from locking up.