: Manifold back 3 inch exhaust kits. With X pipe and mandrel bends.

wait4me
03-12-09, 08:49 PM
Posting pictures and sound clips tommorrow. I have 10 kits sold already, and 3 pending out of country. Price for a complete drop in kit will be $1000. They include the flange to attach to the stock manifold flange and are 3 inch all the way to the tips. No mufflers are on the system as it really isnt that loud. Front cats are still in place. The Rear ones however are no longer on my exhaust. As it is 2 1/4 and just holds you back.

The Tips have a slight muffling to them but they are straight thru 3 in.

If you only want the bends out and use the stock pipes at the muffler, the price would only be $800 for you as there are less mandrel bends for me to buy.

All kits are assembled here at my shop.. They are test fitted on one of my cars before shipping so it is a PERFECT drop in kit. No modding or cutting. Unless you want to use your stock mufflers, in which case you just cut the pipe in my marked location and then just use the band clamps i include in the kit.

musclesbmf
03-13-09, 08:16 AM
Really really want to see pics of the 3 exhast options you mentioned in a previous thread.... or are there only 2 options now?

Thanks,
Mark

Kadonny
03-13-09, 09:16 AM
So you are saying straight pipes from that cats are not that loud? We need sound clips.