: Im doing all the testing today finally for the handhelds. Trans and ecm!

wait4me
03-12-09, 02:31 PM
Ok guys, im just getting finished up with support for the engine and transmission Handhelds. The price with 3 different tunes will be around the $400 shipped range.

It is a scan tool, and programmer.

The 3 tunes will consist of 1 stock, 2 airbox and exhaust, and 3 boost. It will program the ecm AND the TCM. So you will see a major increase in performance with the tcm tune included.

More power, firmer shifts, enhanced shifting ON ALL MODES. Each individually taylored to its mode.

Even competition mode will act alot better and be more racing oriented.

I can also Change the tunes at any time if you like for your future mods. Im not sure how to set up for cost on changes but it wont be much, like 20 bucks just to cover the time involved.

These units come to me blank and they only contain my tunes i made.

Ill let you know final prices tonight, Even though im pretty sure i can get away with selling them for $400 without making the company upset.

As for the other benefits of my tunes. They leave no watermark in the ecm so if you go back to stock, you will stil have a stock image left with no trace.

Just one more option for you guys. That dont want to replace ecms...

musclesbmf
03-12-09, 02:42 PM
This is awesome news!!! I've got $$$ burning a hole that I've been trying to give you for weeks :-)
Looking forward to final pricing and info.

also, will this interface with a laptop, or plug directly into the OBDII port?

Looking forward,
Mark

wait4me
03-12-09, 02:43 PM
No it is completely a self contained handheld

Ketzer
03-12-09, 03:08 PM
Sounds awesome! I'm in too!
Keep us posted.

Jeff-

wait4me
03-12-09, 03:24 PM
Ok, price is set untill they lower them for me. $400 each.

Paypal can be sent via hannahbubb@yahoo.com

I need your vin number and mods also at time of ordering, so i can make it work for your car.

I only have 15 of them, but i should have more soon in stock.

Richie18
03-12-09, 03:54 PM
How would the cost and performance of these tunes compare to if we got it tuned at your facility?

wait4me
03-12-09, 04:00 PM
If you came here, i would not charge any extra. Well besides sales tax.

CadV
03-12-09, 04:17 PM
Hey Jess,

Any price break if we already purchased a tune from ya? Also can we customize which three tunes the handheld has? For example stock, airbox (tune that is my car right now) not planning to get exhaust, and then your crank pulley with air tube when it is released.

Thanks

homesite
03-12-09, 04:30 PM
How does the tune compare to getting the ecm mod?

When will you have the crank pulley available?

musclesbmf
03-12-09, 04:31 PM
Money sent...
I would like to discuss programming options for my '09 Auto V. As well as discuss exhaust and intake options for the tune. What hours are best to reach you?

Thanks,
Mark

haterinc
03-12-09, 04:32 PM
wondering that as well since i'm not too far away

Richie18
03-12-09, 05:05 PM
If you came here, i would not charge any extra. Well besides sales tax.

Not sure if we understand each other.

I meant what would be the price and performance difference if i were to come in for a custom dyno tune vs. this "pre-made" tune.