: Just placed my order on the 09 CTS-V

UaeCTS-V
03-11-09, 06:29 AM
Hi everybody

It took me really a while to give away my jeep SRT8 Turbo which i had for nearly 2 years, it was really fun to drive & extremely fast! But thats it, it was the time to move on to a different adventure.

So i puled the trigger tdy on Brand new 09 CTS-V Red with Black interior with every option included . In addition to the Recaro seats and the moon roof.

I live in Abu Dhabi , UAE and it would take 3 to 4 months until delivery. According to the salesman estimated arrival would be something around July 2009 .

I realy cant wait to experience that beast and have it burn rubber on every light! isnt that what its made for lol :)

Thx guys

ctsv5005
03-11-09, 12:21 PM
good choice. im in UAE too, and have the red one. good color choice..

UaeCTS-V
03-11-09, 02:15 PM
Thx bro :) how do u like it so far ? how long did u wait until delivery ? How much did u pay for it bro ?

thx

wahala
03-11-09, 03:39 PM
I'll have to drop by and visit one day, I just got transfered to Bahrain.

ctsv5005
03-11-09, 05:58 PM
Thx bro :) how do u like it so far ? how long did u wait until delivery ? How much did u pay for it bro ?

thx

i waited for 5months bro, i booked in sep 08 and got it in feb. so far ive driven 4000 kms, no problem yet. u will really enjoy the car, price is 270k. take care

UaeCTS-V
03-12-09, 03:41 AM
i waited for 5months bro, i booked in sep 08 and got it in feb. so far ive driven 4000 kms, no problem yet. u will really enjoy the car, price is 270k. take care

Thx :) yeah i payed the same amount for it, Glad its doing great so far :) (Knock Knock)

ctsv5005
06-13-09, 04:31 AM
Thx :) yeah i payed the same amount for it, Glad its doing great so far :) (Knock Knock)

hey how are you....?? any news about your ride? when is it arriving?

UaeCTS-V
06-13-09, 06:29 AM
hey bro yeah... i was at the dealer b4 yesterday and they promised me to have the car by the end of july .. well i dont know if i can buy that but lets see.... :) howz ur ride going .. any mods so far ?

Razorecko
06-13-09, 10:26 AM
Hey UAe, i see you were on the jeep forums for a while too. You'll love the V

ctsv5005
06-13-09, 11:54 AM
hey bro yeah... i was at the dealer b4 yesterday and they promised me to have the car by the end of july .. well i dont know if i can buy that but lets see.... :) howz ur ride going .. any mods so far ?

as razoreko mentioned, ull love the car. its going amazing. hey why wont u be able to buy it..?

UaeCTS-V
06-15-09, 01:34 AM
as razoreko mentioned, ull love the car. its going amazing. hey why wont u be able to buy it..?

lol i meant bro i dont know if i can buy the salesman words that the car will be delivered by the end of july :)

jlford30
06-15-09, 03:05 AM
How is summer heat on those beasts? Wonder if gas is cheaper there than in Texas lol. Remember, drive it like you stole it, and have carnal knowledge of the cops daughter. :lildevil:

ctsv5005
06-15-09, 07:52 AM
lol i meant bro i dont know if i can buy the salesman words that the car will be delivered by the end of july :)

hmm... i heard the new shipment is in the port..anyways is ur name samer? and u had a black jeep srt8? tuned by extreme performance AD...??

UaeCTS-V
06-17-09, 05:28 AM
hmm... i heard the new shipment is in the port..anyways is ur name samer? and u had a black jeep srt8? tuned by extreme performance AD...??

lool yeah am samer i had a turbo jeep :) what a coincedince :P u had a jeep ?

ctsv5005
06-17-09, 06:32 AM
lool yeah am samer i had a turbo jeep :) what a coincedince :P u had a jeep ?

i had a chrysler srt8 orange. maybe we know each other.