: Seat Covers

TheKid
03-10-09, 06:10 PM
I need seat covers so my seats dont get all dirty when im going to work. must be spillproof, look good, fit good, and let some heat from the heated seats through. Anything guys? I need the backseat covered too? Anything not too expensive?

whisler151
03-10-09, 06:47 PM
I need seat covers so my seats dont get all dirty when im going to work. must be spillproof, look good, fit good, and let some heat from the heated seats through. Anything guys? I need the backseat covered too? Anything not too expensive?

Great post! :cookoo: What do you do, transport coal workers to and from the mine? If you are worried about getting your seats dirty on the way to work why dont you just get another vehicle to drive to and from work.
Or you could always change into clean clothes before you leave for work and change back into them before you head back home.

stuckey
03-10-09, 07:12 PM
why would you want to cover up that amazing $uw@d3

Koooop
03-10-09, 07:37 PM
wetokole

Or try Dthreee, they might have some that enhance male performance.

thebigjimsho
03-10-09, 07:48 PM
never cover the swayde.

NEVARRR!!!

ccextra1976
03-10-09, 08:42 PM
never cover the swayde.

NEVARRR!!!

:highfive: ok so what... bigjim is on point today:histeric:

acowherd
03-10-09, 08:55 PM
Sorry no help with covering swayde:thehand:

TKSFab
03-10-09, 11:13 PM
Alrright, most response's weren't very nice.

I to run into a similar problem, i have a blue collar job and a white collar car. I have a set of "work clothes" that stay at work, wear a clean set from home to work and change when i get to the job. Most covers i've found with other vehicles never fit well and always look cheesy.

whisler151
03-10-09, 11:21 PM
Alrright, most response's weren't very nice.

I to run into a similar problem, i have a blue collar job and a white collar car. I have a set of "work clothes" that stay at work, wear a clean set from home to work and change when i get to the job. Most covers i've found with other vehicles never fit well and always look cheesy.

No offense...but I dont think that the first gen V is a white collar car anymore. It's not hard for guys to get a car loan for $15k-$25k. A 19 year old in the military can get that kind of loan from his credit union in no time. I know I did.

c4ss
03-11-09, 01:06 AM
Heard these work really well.....

http://img.tradeindia.com/tradeleads/org_1381868.jpg

Aron9000
03-11-09, 01:30 AM
Heard these work really well.....

http://img.tradeindia.com/tradeleads/org_1381868.jpg

Those suck when you wear shorts and get your leg hair pinched in there.

Seriously though, change your clothes when you get to work. Problem solved. Only seat covers that look worth a damn and fit right go on bench seats in pickup trucks.

Koooop
03-11-09, 01:31 AM
WetOkole

TheKid
03-11-09, 06:46 AM

Just looking to protect the nice seats. i actually like em and the covers come off when im in ho mode. its just that the most important part of the seat is suaded. Seat covers anyone that dont look like grandmas?

Slithering_Joe
03-11-09, 07:43 AM
wetokole

What he said: http://www.wetokole.com/CADILLACSRXF.html

TKSFab
03-11-09, 10:25 AM
No offense...but I dont think that the first gen V is a white collar car anymore. It's not hard for guys to get a car loan for $15k-$25k. A 19 year old in the military can get that kind of loan from his credit union in no time. I know I did.

Its stilla nice car, it will never be considered a "blue collar" car. so what is it? a white-ish hand me down collared shirt car?

whisler151
03-11-09, 11:14 AM
Its stilla nice car, it will never be considered a "blue collar" car. so what is it? a white-ish hand me down collared shirt car?

If people out there knew how much these cars are really going for they may be considered blue collar-ish...but most people see a semi new Cadillac with a big engine they think they must be expensive.

acowherd
03-11-09, 11:19 AM
If people out there knew how much these cars are really going for they may be considered blue collar-ish...but most people see a semi new Cadillac with a big engine they think they must be expensive.

:word:

I live in a small farm town, and people look at me and think:wtf3:

perfect
03-11-09, 11:32 AM

yep! and they think you're a baller when you're just a mid-20's "Kid" driving one :cool2:

MauiV
03-11-09, 12:54 PM
Cost to buy and cost to operate are two different things though.

c4ss
03-11-09, 02:24 PM
Just looking to protect the nice seats. i actually like em and the covers come off when im in ho mode. its just that the most important part of the seat is suaded. Seat covers anyone that dont look like grandmas?

+1. napped-finished leather, or a variety of fabrics with a brushed finish :drool:

smokisnshellz
03-11-09, 08:49 PM
ok First off let me just say i love this forum and evryone on it. The info given is top notch and second to none this is a great community of car owners. But that being said damn you all are starting to sound like d-bags with the whole white blue collar thing. if you can buy the car buy the car. and dont knock someone who has a job that makes them a little dirty im a chef and i get nasty at work so i change clothes and the hottset V ever was owned by someone of the same job title dont judge
Great post! What do you do, transport coal workers to and from the mine? i mean damn whisler what if he did transport coal workers so what?!?! he loves the same car as you he got on the forums just like you. So you bomb him for asking a legit question? come one dude cut him some damn slack. Maybe you and Naf with his huge wallet can buy him a new car with insurance to pay. Damn get off your beverly hills high horse!:hitstick: bad form dude
sidebar dont cover the seats change clothes.

smokisnshellz
03-11-09, 08:51 PM
Truer word have never been spoken.:worship:

whisler151
03-11-09, 08:59 PM
ok First off let me just say i love this forum and evryone on it. The info given is top notch and second to none this is a great community of car owners. But that being said damn you all are starting to sound like d-bags with the whole white blue collar thing. if you can buy the car buy the car. and dont knock someone who has a job that makes them a little dirty im a chef and i get nasty at work so i change clothes and the hottset V ever was owned by someone of the same job title dont judge i mean damn whisler what if he did transport coal workers so what?!?! he loves the same car as you he got on the forums just like you. So you bomb him for asking a legit question? come one dude cut him some damn slack. Maybe you and Naf with his huge wallet can buy him a new car with insurance to pay. Damn get off your beverly hills high horse!:hitstick: bad form dude

Are you an idiot? How about fully reading my post. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it you have a dirty job, suede seats are probably not the first choice. How about you get a g*d damn truck to drive to and from work! If you cannot afford two vehicles then a CTS-V is not the right car for you if you are going to bitch about the seats getting dirty. I do not get dirty at work, if I did, I would be all over a bad ass truck. I'm not putting guys down that are blue collar. I would be a moron if I still worked on a farm and drove this car. Do you see my point?

trukk
03-11-09, 09:46 PM

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

ok First off let me just say i love this forum and evryone on it. The info given is top notch and second to none this is a great community of car owners. But that being said damn you all are starting to sound like d-bags with the whole white blue collar thing. if you can buy the car buy the car. and dont knock someone who has a job that makes them a little dirty im a chef and i get nasty at work so i change clothes and the hottset V ever was owned by someone of the same job title dont judge i mean damn whisler what if he did transport coal workers so what?!?! he loves the same car as you he got on the forums just like you. So you bomb him for asking a legit question? come one dude cut him some damn slack. Maybe you and Naf with his huge wallet can buy him a new car with insurance to pay. Damn get off your beverly hills high horse!:hitstick: bad form dude

Look I think that whole collar thing is a bunch of BS. This is a great car, that anyone can own...WOOT!

If you want to talk about cosmetic mods, or pimpin sutff, etc....there is another forum for that .... it's 2003-2007 CTS. They love that stuff there, and you will get great opinions and feedback.

UNLESS IT IS V SPECIFIC...IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE!

This forum is great. You can learn all about making your car faster, run better, or sound better, etc. All the stuff in here is V specific. If you have generic CTS stuff go to 2003-2007 CTS. For stuff even more generic GO TO THE LOUNGE.

Leverage the forums to get your best results. It makes it better for everyone!

-Chris

acowherd
03-11-09, 10:00 PM
QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Look I think that whole collar thing is a bunch of BS. This is a great car, that anyone can own...WOOT!

If you want to talk about cosmetic mods, or pimpin sutff, etc....there is another forum for that .... it's 2003-2007 CTS. They love that stuff there, and you will get great opinions and feedback.

UNLESS IT IS V SPECIFIC...IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE!

This forum is great. You can learn all about making your car faster, run better, or sound better, etc. All the stuff in here is V specific. If you have generic CTS stuff go to 2003-2007 CTS. For stuff even more generic GO TO THE LOUNGE.

Leverage the forums to get your best results. It makes it better for everyone!

-Chris

No matter what you think.... MOD'S are MOD'S
If it is a mod on a V then it SHOULD be in the V forum!!!

:want::want::want::want::want::want:

whisler151
03-11-09, 10:09 PM

Semi true...however you will get torn a new one if you start asking about ghey cosmetic mods. You can go to the CTS forum and they will give you all the cosmetic help you want...even tell you what 22" wheels to get and how to install lambo doors. :thumbsup:

trukk
03-11-09, 10:21 PM

:want::want::want::want::want::want:

V specifc stuff belongs here. Stuff that applies to all gen I CTS's, belongs in 2003-2007 CTS.

I'm not tryint to be argumentative or fight. I'm just trying to keep this forum on target.

If you want to donk your car up with wood trim, curb feelers, vogue rimz, whitewalz, etc....be my guest. That discussion is best had over in CTS 2003-2007. Those things have nothing to do with the V subset (even though you can apply them to this car). There is a forum already focused on that type of stuff. We are focused here on the stuff that makes a V a V....lsx motors, brembo brakes, tremec t56, world class suspension bets, etc.

-Chris

acowherd
03-11-09, 10:21 PM
Semi true...

True none the less:stirpot:

whisler151
03-11-09, 10:35 PM
True none the less:stirpot:

I was saying semi true to be nice.

Slithering_Joe
03-11-09, 10:35 PM
I'm blown away by how this thread turned to crap for a guy simply asking about seat covers. Holy chit!

trukk
03-11-09, 10:42 PM
I'm blown away by how this thread turned to crap for a guy simply asking about seat covers. Holy chit!

The thread was crap to begin with.

Seat covers, or car covers, or 22's or lambo doors, or other such threads BELONG IN CTS 2003-2007....ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. None of that stuff is V specific.

-Chris

ccextra1976
03-11-09, 10:46 PM
The thread was crap to begin with.

Seat covers, or car covers, or 22's or lambo doors, or other such threads BELONG IN CTS 2003-2007....ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. None of that stuff is V specific.

-Chris

first google search under CTS...this way he has his answer

http://www.carcoverplanet.com/2004-cadillac-cts-seat-covers/coverking-custom-seat-covers-poly-cotton-p61/

smokisnshellz
03-12-09, 12:31 AM
Are you an idiot? How about fully reading my post. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it you have a dirty job, suede seats are probably not the first choice. How about you get a g*d damn truck to drive to and from work! If you cannot afford two vehicles then a CTS-V is not the right car for you if you are going to bitch about the seats getting dirty. I do not get dirty at work, if I did, I would be all over a bad ass truck. I'm not putting guys down that are blue collar. I would be a moron if I still worked on a farm and drove this car. Do you see my point?
i see your point but its just a dumb one! If you want to buy a ferrari and wanna drive it to work daily then do it! and if you worried bout your seats then try and prevent them from getting dirty. Its comments like "if you cant afford 2 cars then dont get a ctsv" well to hell with that ill buy what i want.i can afford a ctsv so guess what i got? its things like this that made me not want to get this car at 1st cuz guys like you do the whole "class standard" crap! This is why non luxury car owners hate us! they think we are all d-bags who work in offices disassociated with the world. and by the way i didnt by car for some stupid seats i like the motor! bottom line its a great car if you can get 1 get 1!Anyway im done with this Im gettin off the soapbox! but come on dude dont knock the guy for his job he earned it like every1 else and he has great taste in cars!

c4ss
03-12-09, 02:37 AM

True. I still think he should go with the comfort beads though. Comfort AND style :drool:

B-1 Buddha
03-12-09, 12:05 PM

Or a "ring around the collar car"?

Try these seat covers:http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Files/AUTO/Car-Seat-Cover-and-Cushion-23080633101.jpg

Sorry, just flinging some poo...

Jesda
03-14-09, 05:36 AM
This is the worst thread in the history of all things documented or recorded in all of mankind. A guy asked a simple question. Answer it or move on.

I'm locking this thread for now since no one has anything productive to contribute.