: Blackberry echo on bluetooth

crabassss
03-10-09, 03:37 AM
I am the proud new owner of a 2008 sts...:bouncy:
I was able to succesfully my Blackberry 8330 to the bluetooth but when I make a call not only do I get an annoying sqeal from time to time but the person on the other end gets
an even more annoying echo, any thoughts?

GarryW
03-10-09, 11:47 AM
I have the same scenario as you. 2008 STS-4 pairing a Verizon 8330 Black Berry. Try deleting the BB device from the STS and reconfigure it again. I know about the squeal, as I have experienced this once and awhile, but sometimes not at all.

EChas3
03-10-09, 01:22 PM
Unless you already have a hard time hearing your caller, try turning down the volume a bit while on a call. The mike is not noise canceled. The squeal may be caused by feedback. The echo may be your caller hearing the STS speakers.

05+CTS+V
03-10-09, 06:04 PM
I have an 07 1SG with my BB 8300 paired. I haven't had any complaints about echoing on the receivers side. The only complaint from my callers is a fair amount of background noise.... I also only get the annoying squeal every once in awhile. I believe the microphone that is built into the mirror must have some type of echo cancellation as the receiver would hear themselves continously if it didn't. However, I agree with the previous reply that potentially reducing the speaker volume could help.