: Aftermarket radio harness for '03 w/Bose - info needed

J-Ridez
03-10-09, 02:12 AM
Can someone please give me a clue as to which harness I need for my '03 EXT w/Bose???? I just ordered an in-dash double din dvd player but I can't seem to figure out which harness to get?

I've seen Metra, PAC and Soundgate listed on other posts but I'm still a bit confused as to which one. If anyone has an '03 and reads this, please let me know what you're using - I'd like to order a harness a.s.a.p. I was reading the PAC site and it mentioned using the PAC OS - 2BOSE along with CM1, is that right, do I need two different harnesses?

Any info would be great!!!

Lu Scola
03-19-09, 12:05 AM
GMOS-03 or GMOS-04

I forgot which one, just call sircuit city to verify. Its around 100 bucks.

jordan00escalade
03-19-09, 12:57 AM
circuit city has been shut down.. They have one for chimes, one for retaining rear controls, and I think another one for onstar retention. What are you trying to do?

jordan00escalade
03-19-09, 01:05 AM
circuit city has been shut down. They have components for retaining rear controls, one for chimes, and I believe another for onstar.. What are you trying to do?

J-Ridez
03-19-09, 02:53 PM
I ended up going with the PAC OS-2Bose - I wanted to retain the bose system but add an in-dash double din dvd player and an amp & subs.

I just got my midgate box from Car Audio Factory - the slotted box for 2 10"s. Once I do some mod's to the box (it's pretty ugly) and get it installed I'll post some pictures and feedback on how it sounds since not too many people have actually left feed back about the boxes after receiving & installing them.