: Just got the new arrival

Black02SLPSS
03-09-09, 11:25 PM
Hello all, I just thought i would let you all know that i got my brand new 3.2 LA3 in the other day. This one has the updated timing assembly, updated oil cooler and all of the nice things they gave the CTS but not the catera. Im not sure how to post pics but i will if someone wants to see it. Now i just need to dress the motor and drop it in.

elvin315
04-02-09, 07:37 AM
Hello all, I just thought i would let you all know that i got my brand new 3.2 LA3 in the other day. This one has the updated timing assembly, updated oil cooler and all of the nice things they gave the CTS but not the catera. Im not sure how to post pics but i will if someone wants to see it. Now i just need to dress the motor and drop it in.

How did that turn out?

CateraMV6
04-02-09, 09:31 AM
the LA3 is only worth if you blow your old motor out... otherwise the 20hp difference is next to nothing, probably wont even notice it.

A nice exhaust with an X pipe will bring you between 10-20hp...

Show some pictures if you can... go to photobucket or flicker make an account, upload them there, and then post the links from those on here...

Good luck with the install!

Black02SLPSS
04-02-09, 01:34 PM
Will do, oh and ill take carnage pics from the other motor. And one other thing, does anyone know where to get motor mounts for these cars? Only place i have found them was on ebay and they are the oem mounts for 125 for both, and other than that no one else has them.