: Spring Meet

mgscustomtune
03-09-09, 11:01 PM
Anyone interested in a spring meet?
http://www.mgscustomtune.com/

WheatKing
03-21-09, 11:01 PM
Sure, why not.

Saw your car the other day when I was in Bowmanville.. kinda hard to miss all stickered up ;)

Jon
03-22-09, 11:06 AM
If people are willing to come out, then hell yeah, let's do it!

mgscustomtune
03-22-09, 07:04 PM
We just have to get enough interest Jon we could do a lunch, Hey WheatKing next time give me the High Beams so l know its you. There is another member in Newcastle l am sure he would come. Nick would to if we twist his arm lol.

Jon
03-22-09, 07:14 PM
Well let's set u a date and I'll get the word out. I FINALLY fixed a bug on the website. It was trapping a lot of new member registrations. I've got a lot of welcoming to do.

WheatKing
03-23-09, 12:52 PM
Hey WheatKing next time give me the High Beams so l know its you.

hehehe.. sooo many interpretations...

How about I just flash my lights or wave :wave:

Unfortunately it's my wifes car (i like to pretend it's mine) and it's only around Bowmanville some weekends..

I'm working contracts here and there and get between Peterborough and Kitchener quite often, alas, not with the CTS.. dammit. oh well.. keep nose to grindstone and i'll get my V soon enough :thumbsup:

You guys ever do any track days (circuit not drag)??

Jon
03-23-09, 01:36 PM
hehehe.. sooo many interpretations...

How about I just flash my lights or wave :wave:

Unfortunately it's my wifes car (i like to pretend it's mine) and it's only around Bowmanville some weekends..

I'm working contracts here and there and get between Peterborough and Kitchener quite often, alas, not with the CTS.. dammit. oh well.. keep nose to grindstone and i'll get my V soon enough :thumbsup:

You guys ever do any track days (circuit not drag)??
I do :D

mgscustomtune
03-23-09, 08:25 PM
Hey Wheatking my wife just bought a 2010 Camro believe me l will be thinking its mine to lol

ichpen
03-24-09, 11:05 PM
knew there was a reason to check this forum once in a blue moon... Sure, my april looks sketchy at best though. Maggie is due to go on the 5th along with a bunch of other things (assuming I actually receive it this time). So assuming car is driveable next weekend would be 25th. For me at least :)

Jon
03-25-09, 06:33 PM
I was going to suggest April 25th... What do you guys think? We got a lot of new members and I really hope we can get some people out. It's a Saturday and I don't think it's a holiday or anything, so people should be able to make it.

mgscustomtune
03-28-09, 06:07 PM
April 25th sounds good to me

WheatKing
03-28-09, 10:46 PM
Sounds like a plan.. I may or may not be there with the CTS.. turns out the car I just picked up last month (certified used 30K on the odo) is a total repaint, didn't get a chance to really give it a good clean until this weekend.. overspray on some parts, tape lines, and green masking tape that i didn't see in a door when i bought it...

ARGH.. dealer stated he'd "take care of it".. we'll see monday what that means.