: New to the site annd ctsv world

03blwn281
03-09-09, 08:37 PM
I recently purchased an 2005 CTSV for a daily driver and thanks to a fellow friend found out about this site.(NUTZ-Thanks Jim!)
I so far have a K&N cold Air intake and thanks to JIM again have installed the CORVETTE FUEL RAIL COVERS and the good ole 1-to-4 skip shift plug also. I am familiar with these cars but have never owned one..It is Platinum with black interior. Any feedback given would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Gus.

CTSV_510
03-09-09, 08:42 PM
Congrats on the purchase and welcome!

Now get yourself a shifter - you won't regret it!

m3andak
03-09-09, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup: great choice on the :v: and :welcome:

rlj5
03-09-09, 08:53 PM
:welcome:to the forum!!
Good color choice by the way :burn:

Sea-V
03-09-09, 08:54 PM
:welcomeJimmyH:
Good luck with the new ride. Congrats!!! on choosing the fastest color:hide::Poke:

Nutz
03-09-09, 09:14 PM
Hey welcome! Your now officially a free reign nOOb, let the hazing begin... :peace:
Seriously though, Gus is a former employee of Corsa and is now with Cleveland Pick-A-Part (high performance auto dismantler). I have already informed him that all 2006 and up clean low-mile diffs are to be set aside for members here.:thumbsup:
We are being introduced to not only a true car guy here, but possibly a soon-to-be vendor here. Great to do business with.
Oh, and I took him for a little spin in my V to warm him up for the fun he's about to get addicted to. Great car he bought.

814V
03-09-09, 09:33 PM
:welcome:

nice choice on the fastest color

smokisnshellz
03-09-09, 11:25 PM
:welcome:platinum with black!FTW!!!

shadybx7
03-10-09, 12:12 AM
:welcome:platinum with black!FTW!!!

nice choice on the fastest color
:woot:

Welcome Gus.. When my diff goes ill know who to PM for the hook up on a solid used one

acowherd
03-10-09, 01:33 AM

Enjoy your new ride

rand49er
03-10-09, 07:21 AM
Welcome!

Did someone say clean, low-mile diffs?

03blwn281
03-10-09, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone....

At the moment NO DIFFS but we get vehicles in on a daily basis' so I will let you all know...

Thanks,
Gus

trukk
03-10-09, 11:40 AM
Gus,

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your car as much as the rest of us.

I've bought a few things from Celeveland Pick-A-Part over the years, and have been a very happy customer. I always suggest to folks to check out your inventory if/when they need something. If you guys sign up it will be *GREAT* to have you as a vendor here.

BTW,

I'm looking for a rear bumper cover for a V1 in light platinum, keep your eyes open for me :D

-Chris

P.S. There is athread were people post parts they are looking for. Once you guys become a vendor, it might be a great place for you to help the community out, and get some business:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/74265-v-stuff-wanted-post-all-v.html

thebigjimsho
03-10-09, 12:55 PM
I'm looking for a rear bumper cover for a V1 in light platinum, keep your eyes open for me :D

-Chrisbecause those silver V' 's are so fast they rip right off...

thebigjimsho
03-10-09, 12:56 PM
And welcome, Gus.

From a black raven owner...

trukk
03-10-09, 01:23 PM
because those silver V' 's are so fast they rip right off...

Either that, or they still look good a few days after washing them, and then some @sshole on 95 gawks at your car, and rear ends you cracking you bumpr skirt :mad2:

-Chris

thebigjimsho
03-10-09, 01:26 PM
on the bright side, a cracked skirt gives others easy access...

Eazy-E