: ls7 clutch

mikedi57
03-08-09, 07:29 PM
I picked up a slightly used ls7 clutch flywheel combo cheaply, if I get an ls7 slave cylinder, that will bolt to the same line with no issues?

ctsv154
03-08-09, 10:17 PM
Luke from Lindsay could tell you what slave to use. I'm sure if you search on here you'll find your answers as this has been disused before. You could always se your stock slave and just by a spacer too. Thats what I did but I had mine made for free. If you just want to spend money though Luke can sell you the right slave.

mikedi57
03-08-09, 11:36 PM
You typed all that but couldn't type an answer :thumbsup:

randycsvt
03-09-09, 12:30 AM

He did give you an answer, you are just too much of a D-bag to see it. Quite posting on this forum as if people are your magic Genie in a bottle. Many of the questions you ask have been answered before. This is a DISCUSSION forum, but please read what has already been discussed in the past. Nobody wants to keep having the same DISCUSSIONS every time a Newbie joins the forum.

anyways, you are off to a great start posting dumb questions that a simple search could answer and then getting upset when nobody spoon feeds you the answer.

whisler151
03-09-09, 12:34 AM
I heard the RAM slave will work perfectly! :histeric:

shadybx7
03-09-09, 02:24 AM
anyways, you are off to a great start posting dumb questions that a simple search could answer and then getting upset when nobody spoon feeds you the answer.

:histeric::histeric::histeric:

ctsv154
03-09-09, 06:42 AM

wow! I'm like the only person here that has been nice enough to give you some info and you're still a retard.

How about you :getaway:

:banhim2::banhim2::banhim2::banhim2:

mikedi57
03-09-09, 07:24 AM
If you did happen to do a search on the topic, no one gives a clear answer on that, maybe one person "said" it would work, So your right, I should just start buying parts based on what one guy in Idaho "said". But no, we need pointless responses from people that can't just answer a question or provide a link, like the rest of the internet WORLD would, hey now, we drive cadillacs :welcome:

ctsv154
03-09-09, 08:16 AM
I told you the name of a person to contact that sells the right part. I used my stock slave and a spacer. Luke from Lindsay Cadillac sells the LS7 flywheel/clutch package as a whole deal for the V and knows what slave to use. What part of that did you not understand in the first post? If you would actually look around the site a little you would see his banner on the right side of the screen.

I'm not your baby sitter and I will not provide a link for anything since you seem so incompetent. But I will give you this since I'm such a nice guy.

The best way to do the LS7 clutch is to also get the Vette slave cylinder. with getting the slave it becomes a direct swap except for notching the bell housing. without the slave you will need an aftermarket spacer. I sell the whole kit for 657.00 plus shipping ($30.00 ish maybe).

ctsv154
03-09-09, 08:17 AM
By the way. I searched clutch and found that in less then a minute.

Scatillac
03-09-09, 10:39 AM
Katech makes the spacer you need for ~$100 including shipping.

Minor clearancing on bellhousing for bleeder (unless you install a remote bleeder). No headaches or issues with line compatibility. :D