: West Coast Dealer for a V...

anim8orCTSV
03-08-09, 03:12 AM
It has been a while since I had to lemon my 06 and I am having SERIOUS V withdrawal.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a V dealer in Southern California that might have a V available for a Test drive.

One of my Co-Workers is looking for a new car. He has been looking at Jags and AMGs and I have been telling him about my love for the CTS-V. He really wants to give it a shot and drive one.

I know it will be near impossible to actually find a V for a test drive but this guy would be a serious buyer. So if by chance you are a dealer that has one, or know of one down here, then by all means please let me know.

As a side note, does anyone here work at Sony Pictures in Culver City?

My coworkers and I have been admiring your Black on Black 09 V and I would really like to know who you are.

anim8orCTSV

330toSRT8
03-09-09, 04:37 PM
A couple weeks ago I test drove an '09 CTS-V at Felix dealership in LA. They had three: two on the showroom and one out front, all auto, only one with Recaros. They claimed there was only one other V in all of SoCal. Anyway, they let me drive it after a credit check. The acceleration is quite impressive!

Felix was not willing to sell a V at MSRP let alone honoring military discount.

vperl
03-10-09, 03:12 AM
A couple weeks ago I test drove an '09 CTS-V at Felix dealership in LA. They had three: two on the showroom and one out front, all auto, only one with Recaros. They claimed there was only one other V in all of SoCal. Anyway, they let me drive it after a credit check. The acceleration is quite impressive!

Felix was not willing to sell a V at MSRP let alone honoring military discount.

sounds like the greedy ones in the NW
some want MSRP other 10-20K over

plan on visiting the Vancouver, WA dealership and laugh in their face, but polite

imsambeen
03-10-09, 03:24 AM
I got mine 2 weeks ago for MSRP in Fullerton. I think they still have a red one.

colbachlaw
03-10-09, 10:12 AM
Check out Dave Smith in Idaho.

Apparently they are selling V's for a bunch under sticker.

Mike C

vperl
03-10-09, 11:18 AM
Check out Dave Smith in Idaho.

Apparently they are selling V's for a bunch under sticker.

Mike C

oldeddrumer May have got his there