: I still need headlights

98 Catera
03-07-09, 11:27 PM
I still need headlights, i need both headlights 97-99, no cracks and no haze. I don't care if their halogen or HID. I get paid this friday and i'm looking to get a set. If no one has any they wanna sell then respond with a link to where I can buy some besides ebay cause I looked on there and all they have is the passenger side. Thanks in advance.

Mike

98 Catera
03-08-09, 08:29 PM
I found a nice new set of euro projectors on ebay today from germany, if the dealer wont replace my lights under warranty ill be buying these. guess ill be buying HIDs to toss in em if I get them.

TitanCTS
03-10-09, 09:18 PM
I need a new set for my 2001 Sport (Stock HID).. I got into an accident a few weeks ago and I dont want to put in a used set all hazey. Where did you find your set from germany?

98 Catera
03-13-09, 06:01 PM
yea, today i went to a junk yard and got a set of headlights out of a 98 catera, there broken on the inside and have haze just like mine. But, i'm gonna take them apart and fix them, also I have 2 sets of Silver Star ultra life bulbs to istall after the fix. Also bought a clear lens kit to shine them up. Hopefuly after all this i'll have hi-beams. I'll let you know.

98 Catera
03-14-09, 01:05 AM
waste of time and F**king money... that idea about taking them apart and fixing them does not work. The part about putting them in the oven works, but glueing the adjusters back together is the worst idea since country music... thoes things are so brittle when you touch them to try to fix them they break even more, so i wasted 135 bucks on trash headlights and 100bucks on silver star bulbs that i just ended up installing in my broken housings. PROJECT FAILED!!!!