: anyone lease an 09 xlrv?

1fstkde
03-07-09, 05:58 PM
hi, just wondering if anyone leased there 09 xlrv? my lease is running out on my stsv in a month and it seems that currently there are no leases on the 09ctsv..wondering if its the same for the xlrv?? thxs, kerim

caddycruiser
03-08-09, 08:51 PM
Given that the XLR is no more, and the depreciation before was already extreme, leasing one would be a rare find. That, plus GM/GMAC stopped, essentially, all leasing since late last summer--the option that has remained available has been leases through outside banks, like US Bank.

So, not exactly the answer you wanted, but hopefully some good information nonetheless until an actual XLR-V person chimes in.

1fstkde
03-09-09, 12:14 AM
Given that the XLR is no more, and the depreciation before was already extreme, leasing one would be a rare find. That, plus GM/GMAC stopped, essentially, all leasing since late last summer--the option that has remained available has been leases through outside banks, like US Bank.

So, not exactly the answer you wanted, but hopefully some good information nonetheless until an actual XLR-V person chimes in.thxs caddy! like you said not the answer i wanted to hear, but figured that..:mad:...to bad because it looks like im going to be leaving the caddi family.......:rant2: