: Custom Plates

KrazyKeith
03-06-09, 10:10 PM
What would you use for your lade, if you were to get a custom license plate?

Koollade
Hardwork
Hardtmes
rufflife
tufflife
blaklade
the lade

I dunno, what would you pick ?

*exalade99*
03-07-09, 12:16 AM
koollade

Kool-Lade
03-07-09, 10:07 AM
Why you trying to take my name?

luxurylife33
03-07-09, 10:14 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/luxurylife33/reversecamera.jpg

KrazyKeith
03-07-09, 10:45 AM
Why you trying to take my name?

Never said I was going to but I do like it alot, and besides were far enough apart, it wouldnt matter, LOL

Just trying to see whats out there, I want a cool name on my plate, but it has to fit the lade, ya know.

Kool-Lade
03-07-09, 04:57 PM
Add Lade-Back to your list. or some variation. Depends on how many letters you can have on your plate.

joee5
03-07-09, 06:07 PM
Dont have any suggestions for you but look at this one I found. Wonder if it's true. :) . http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/joee5/Sisismymom.jpg

luxurylife33
03-07-09, 07:04 PM
Im pretty sure all states have an 8 letter limit .... ^^^^ that one is fake^^^^

SUX2BU
03-07-09, 10:30 PM
Mine says SUX2BU

joee5
03-08-09, 02:40 PM
Im pretty sure all states have an 8 letter limit .... ^^^^ that one is fake^^^^

LOL, it is fake. Look at the reflection off the bumper. Still funny though. God Bless,Joe

jordan00escalade
03-08-09, 03:39 PM
fortunate = fortun8

dreams come true

dstinson
03-08-09, 07:26 PM
BLK NTC (Black Notice) Name of my Co

The Lac
03-11-09, 03:39 PM
I like:

The Lac
I102XLR8 (I tend to excelerate)
DRK NGHT
NITEMARE

pcguy760
03-12-09, 02:18 AM
I just got WRKHRD... talk about something motivational when I get ready to go to work and even more so for most of my co-workers who kinda have no hope in life and I dunno why...

SUX2BU
03-12-09, 09:53 AM
I just got WRKHRD... talk about something motivational when I get ready to go to work and even more so for most of my co-workers who kinda have no hope in life and I dunno why...

thats bad ass! i might borrow the idea. SUX2BU was originally on my 98 Camaro SS and i didn't want to lose the plates causde i knew i would be in another SS eventually so i had to transfer them to my truck. SUX2BU on a race car kicks ass, but SUX2Bu on a luxury truck makes me look kind of arrogant,so i'm gonna swap them over as soon as i get another Camaro. i really like your idea for a replacement.

KrazyKeith
03-12-09, 09:58 AM
Kraze K was on my Z/28 as was 1llegal after I had all my headers n crap done.

small world, ss& z/28 owners all over and caddy owners.

ROCK ON!:thumbsup:

pcguy760
03-13-09, 02:53 AM
thats bad ass! i might borrow the idea. SUX2BU was originally on my 98 Camaro SS and i didn't want to lose the plates causde i knew i would be in another SS eventually so i had to transfer them to my truck. SUX2BU on a race car kicks ass, but SUX2Bu on a luxury truck makes me look kind of arrogant,so i'm gonna swap them over as soon as i get another Camaro. i really like your idea for a replacement.

Hehe thanks - yeah I gotta agree about SUX2BU on a SUV especially an Escalade, that does sound like you are tryin to say that the other cars are big POS's and so are the owners hahaha j/k - yeah but I feel ya on keepin the plate. Good idea in the long run!

KrazyKeith
03-13-09, 03:25 AM
I think I'm gonna do a borrow.
koollade

hmmm

HamMan
03-14-09, 03:47 PM
NTPRIUS

Anti Prius

NTNLKN

Nothin Lackin (when your Cadallac'n)

oldworld
03-15-09, 10:27 AM
Here is my two cents..............lol
Escalades attract attention.............no matter where you go. Just in case anyone here does anything slightly illegal, or not on the up and up, even if by mistake, an escalade with a vanity plate is an easy target to remember.
Also, since escalades attract so much attention, they also attarct jealousy.
I just had my black escalade key (pretty severely) from drivers door all round the back panel to the passenger door. $3300 in damage.
By adding a plate...sux2bu...while very cool, may attract some a hole just enough to have him key you or maybe a kick here or there, or a broken mirror.

I was going to get a plate myself...
stugotz came to mind..............capesci was another.
Only seven letters allow in PA. I am from an italian heritage. lol go figure
Now I am thinking twice about getting either.

luxurylife33
03-15-09, 01:05 PM
Here is my two cents..............lol
Escalades attract attention.............no matter where you go. Just in case anyone here does anything slightly illegal, or not on the up and up, even if by mistake, an escalade with a vanity plate is an easy target to remember.
Also, since escalades attract so much attention, they also attarct jealousy.
I just had my black escalade key (pretty severely) from drivers door all round the back panel to the passenger door. $3300 in damage.
By adding a plate...sux2bu...while very cool, may attract some a hole just enough to have him key you or maybe a kick here or there, or a broken mirror.

I was going to get a plate myself...
stugotz came to mind..............capesci was another.
Only seven letters allow in PA. I am from an italian heritage. lol go figure
Now I am thinking twice about getting either.

Tell me about it..... I'm scared shitless to look at someone the wrong way and come back to my car with key scratches.... My douche bag friend last thursday night (female) started talking sh*t to some guy as i just parked my truck behind a bar.... I was like, are you serious b*tch???? I had to move my truck a few blocks away.

TNTSS
03-15-09, 05:51 PM
How about "TURTLE" from Entourage for those that have Black Lades':D

oldworld
03-15-09, 07:28 PM
Not certain the "vanity" is worth the risk.
Already had truck keyed.
Would hate to piss someone off just enough to come back to my ride only to see a tire slashed or keyed again. People can be very vendicitive.
Not sure I would take the chance.