: Hennessey's V is for sale.....

MYV8ABMR
03-06-09, 03:26 PM
Its been on ebay for a while now but I dont think anyone has posted about it yet so here ya go. Sorry mods if its not allowed but here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-CTS-V-V650-2009-Cadillac-CTS-V-with-650-hp-Faster-than-AMG-CTSV_W0QQitemZ110357140482QQihZ001QQcategoryZ43903 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Almost 1k miles on the clock, all options except recaros + all their mods for $69.5? Good deal or not?

Apparently they are unloading a bunch of their cars. Theyre also selling a SICK viper, a challenger and the BADDEST ford gt Ive ever seen! But it better be at the prices they have these cars listed at. :eek:

ExtraV
03-06-09, 04:26 PM
I saw that as well. I would not buy any car with pictures of it doing a burn out! Bad marketing on their part.

Dave Golder
03-06-09, 07:30 PM
I saw that as well. I would not buy any car with pictures of it doing a burn out! Bad marketing on their part.

LOL too funny.

Ketzer
03-06-09, 07:36 PM
Yeah! and it better not have a bunch of time on one of those dyno thingies either! :stirpot::histeric:

Seriously though Dave, spring cleaning?

Dave Golder
03-07-09, 02:52 PM
Yeah! and it better not have a bunch of time on one of those dyno thingies either! :stirpot::histeric:

Seriously though Dave, spring cleaning?

Johns 6 speed CTS-V will be here in about a week and mine is pretty much identical to this one and an automatic. Viper & ZR1 we are done with so if he can flip it and make a little cash he is happy. Ford GT is a customers and the Jeep and Challenger we always keep one in stock and flip them every few weeks for guys who do not want to wait.