: Cargo Liner and second row runner?

trvlnmann
03-06-09, 03:00 PM
Hi,
I have a few questions, Does anyone have the "Cadillac accessory" non-skid mat? Im looking for something to keep the cashmere carpet protected in the rear. my question is does this offer any dirt or moisture protection?
Floor Mats - Cargo Non-Skid - With Wreath and Crest Logo
Also, does any offer a 1 piece, second row runner/mat that covers both foot wells as well as the driveshaft hump?

Thanks in advance...

c5 rv
03-06-09, 08:39 PM
I have the rubber rear mat which has the same, deep waffle pattern as the GM parts winter floor mats. The rear mat does a great job of holding stuff in place and keeping water from reaching the carpet (or storage compartments underneath). The mat is flexible enough to fold back to access the storage compartments. If you search for some of my older posts in this forum you can see pics.

orangeflash
03-07-09, 09:24 PM
I bought the Cadillac SRX cargo liner from my dealership. I think it was about $100. Well worth the price. Keeps the dirt and slop off the carpet. Heavy weight rubber and it does not move around easily. However, it does not cover the backs of the second row seats. It also does not cover up the sides. I have not seen anything yet that covers either. SRX's with a 3rd row seat might take a different part number mat than the two row version from what I remember. I think it only came in black when I bought mine.

GMJim
03-07-09, 10:06 PM
something like this?
http://www.qualitycarmats.com/floormat3.asp?Make=Cadillac&Model=SRX&Year=2007&Items=7201&PT=Floor+Mats&Froogle=Yes&Entry=6