acowherd
03-05-09, 11:40 PM
What do you guys think of these wheels?
Mille Miglia.... stock size

What would be a fair price for 4 used and one new
with tire pressure sensors?

ctsv154
03-05-09, 11:54 PM
almost bought some off ebay. decided I hated them and ended up with the gm accessory wheels, tires, sensors, mounted, and balanced for 1700 shipped to my door. Now if you are using them for a track wheel or maybe winter wheels that would be fine, but I dont like them. I bet they are an absolute nightmare to clean with the spokes like that to.

Aren't the millies only 8 inches wide?

I would do the accessory wheels or the wheeldude wheels. I think he only needs one more for the hyper silver and they are $850 shipped for just the 4 wheels if memory serves.

JD03Cobra
03-06-09, 12:00 AM
I'm not a big fan but I would use them as my winter wheels.

shadybx7
03-06-09, 12:05 AM
I would do the accessory wheels or the wheeldude wheels. I think he only needs one more for the hyper silver and they are $850 shipped for just the 4 wheels if memory serves.

your memory is right on, bump for wheel dude

Claimslngr
03-06-09, 01:19 AM
When these were closing out they were $139 a piece. I have one for a spare, not a bad looking wheel though.

AAIIIC
03-06-09, 01:28 AM
I think they're pretty sharp looking, but I'm a bit biased since I have a set. :) I just use them as my winter set. As ctsv154 surmised, they're a royal pain in the ass to clean - one reason I can't wait to get the Rota wheels so I can retire these!

As to the original question, with TPMS sensors and one of the set being new I would think $600, but that's pretty much a SWAG. I haven't seen any for sale here or on Ebay, so it's tough to say what they're worth to anyone.

acowherd
03-06-09, 02:22 AM
Thay have a decent set of dunlop sp winter sport m3 mounted on them..

Are they considered a good all season/ snow tire?

How would that affect the price????