: Navigation Buttons-anyone know where to get replacements?

korey
03-04-09, 11:56 PM
Navigation Buttons-anyone know where to get replacements?
The black paint is flaking off mine

Cowan480
03-05-09, 12:02 AM
Luke at Linsay Cadillac... Sponsor in the right column

Cowan

ctsv154
03-05-09, 08:09 AM
I saw a set on ebay buy it now for 109 bucks!:jawdrop:

I thought that was bit ridiculous for some plastic buttons.

67+05CaddyV
03-05-09, 09:24 AM
they are expensive little buggers. About $12 ea.!!! I'm about to bend over and pay for a whole set because they wear out. Luke at Lindsay gets them. Search the forum for this, there's instructions on how to do it also. I'd like to see someone come up with an alternative design for them??? I'd pay more for those.

wallacetw
03-05-09, 10:13 AM
Try the black "Sharpie" marker route before you put out $109. I did it on my buttons, and at first I thought it was noticeable, but after it dried for a while it looked a lot better. If you’re still under warranty, tell the dealer. They just replaced my entire unit because of the buttons and a skip in the CD player.

Sea-V
03-05-09, 12:04 PM
they are expensive little buggers. About $12 ea.!!! I'm about to bend over and pay for a whole set because they wear out. Luke at Lindsay gets them. Search the forum for this, there's instructions on how to do it also. I'd like to see someone come up with an alternative design for them??? I'd pay more for those.

I'm working on it !!!!:hide:

OldRoadDawg
03-05-09, 12:38 PM
Get back to work and stop screwing around on this forum (at least until you have a finished with the new buttons)

We have high expectations (of you) and need someplace to spend our money. :Poke:

Sea-V
03-05-09, 07:37 PM
Get back to work and stop screwing around on this forum (at least until you have a finished with the new buttons)

We have high expectations (of you) and need someplace to spend our money. :Poke:

I'z a workin Boss. I'z a workin :D :banghead:
Better spend it fast before the Prez. spends it for ya !!:mad2::bighead:
:hide:

CadzillaTN
03-05-09, 08:47 PM
I'z a workin Boss. I'z a workin :D :banghead:
Better spend it fast before the Prez. spends it for ya !!:mad2::bighead:
:hide:

Obamanomics
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/Memphis-V/OB.jpg

(not screwing around)

4DoorGTZ
03-05-09, 10:23 PM

Wikkid :worship:

thebigjimsho
03-06-09, 01:20 AM
hmm...

AG'S-V
04-18-09, 07:50 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one using a Sharpie! :)