: Tony appreciation

HartmanV
03-04-09, 02:06 PM
I had my car into Plaza Cadillac today...
Ever since I first bought this vehicle about 9 months ago I have had the dreaded thud when shifting or any kind of acceleration... Researching common problems that go with this vehicle I accepted it and thought this is just normal for the V... over the last month the thud was progressivley getting worse so I decided to take a trip out to Leesburg to see Mr. Tony Pagano. Best trip in my life! Upon us leaving the parking lot he immediatly identified the thud with a bad front diff bushing and went to action. Went back inside introduced me to Mike the service manager and got the needed parts ordered. Returned 1 week later to have the work performed. Tony took me out to show me the bushing and explain everything to me they were doing. While the work was being performed Tony hung around with me shooting the $hit. Rather than making me feel like he was just doing his job, he made feel like a buddy, looking out for my interests. While there he took me out to look at the '09 Camaro SS they had there, really sweet looking.
Just wanted to post about the service of Plaza Cadillac, and especially Tony. We need more Tony's at the dealerships! Tony thank you for everything, you certainly have earned my business, my next caddy will certainly be from Tony at Plaza!
Jason

rand49er
03-04-09, 02:55 PM
It's called sincerity. Not only does he truly believe in the product he sells, Tony's a good man besides. :thumbsup:

Cadillac Tony
03-04-09, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the write-up, Hartman. Your car had the worst bushing clunk I've ever heard, so I imagine that ride home was sweet compared to what you've been dealing with for 9 months.

thebigjimsho
03-04-09, 06:11 PM
It's called sincerity. Not only does he truly believe in the product he sells, Tony's a good man besides. :thumbsup:
and if you actually came out to meet him in Detroit, you'd know it even better...:rant2:

acowherd
03-04-09, 07:15 PM
I had my car into Plaza Cadillac today...
While there he took me out to look at the '09 Camaro SS they had there, really sweet looking.

WHAT??:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I want 2 go see it.
How far from Missouri is it.........:banghead:
and why is it a Caddy Dealer?

rand49er
03-04-09, 07:37 PM
and if you actually came out to meet him in Detroit, you'd know it even better...:rant2::hide:

My bad.

HartmanV
03-04-09, 07:42 PM
Absolutley sweet ride home, I've been driving it all day, it just feels like a new car... Once again thank you Tony.

thebigjimsho
03-04-09, 08:10 PM
:hide:

My bad.:run: