: Katndnvr

Katndnvr
07-05-04, 12:26 PM
Hey All:
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2004 CTS-V - Black on Black- Moonroof- Upgrades by dealer coming this week include Cat back Exhaust, FG2 shocks, cross drilled Brake rotters, and a block heater. Can't wait!!!
Love the V.... its awsome!!
I have owned 2 caddys 97 white diamond Deville- got stolen from in front of the house..left keys in it warming up for about 2 minutes....Got it back after 3 weeks of joy riding by some kids. Wrecked and grossed out, fixed it and then sold it.
Then took over my ole mans 2001 bl-bl Deville...took it in for battery maintaince and seen the V on the showroom floor. Tried to talk the old man into it and he said it was too fast. So I sat in it for about 15 minutes and figured hey I could buy it it would be fun..and I would always get to drive:p
So Here I am! I love the board- although its a little too techy sometimes but I'm learning alot. I do not race ,actually was kinda a granny driver (slow) but this car makes you want to drive fast. I enjoy cleaning it up and watching people look at it! A real eye cather for sure! Young and old. I has made me feel younger and I look forward to going to work in it so...Its working for me!
See ya on the board!:angel:

CADDYBLACK99
07-05-04, 04:47 PM
Welcome!

Thanks for signing up with us! The CTS-V is a very exciting car. Blk/Blk sounds very nice. Please post some pics w/upgrades when you get a chance
:welcome:
Paul