: Drunk Driver Runs Amok (pics of the damage)

Chuck C
07-05-04, 01:51 AM
Check out this series of photos of damage caused by a drunk driver!

http://chrisrico.org/cars/cars.html

:hide:

Spock
07-05-04, 02:28 AM
Wholly smokes, and it was a chevy 1500 that was the culprit! This may sound bad but...w00t go chevy! Take that VW, Mercedes, Toyota and Honda! Smashy Smashy!
:lildevil: New meaning to "Like a Rock"!

But I know a caddy or two that could withstand more damage. *props to caddy owners*

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!

Ralph
07-05-04, 03:06 AM
I can't believe he did all that before they got him! That's crazy man! :bonkers:

I'm starting to believe in VW safety! That silver Jetta's crumple zomes worked good because it looks like the rear door can still be opened. Too bad their quality rating is in the toilet. :p

caddyshack24
07-05-04, 05:53 AM
lol, ive seen that somewhere before.. thats insane, you think the man would have realized something

tru504187211
07-05-04, 04:29 PM
Question was...do you think the driver actually tried to get out of the way or was the driver too drunk to realize they were hitting anything?? Wowsers.

DopeStar 156
07-05-04, 06:12 PM
Man you got some DAMN good Karma! That white car that took your space was a freakin' blessing. I'm glad your Eldorado was clean out of the way there. Thank your lucky stars man.

Elvis
07-05-04, 07:35 PM
I'm worried about the dog.

Chuck C
07-05-04, 08:35 PM
Man you got some DAMN good Karma! That white car that took your space was a freakin' blessing. I'm glad your Eldorado was clean out of the way there. Thank your lucky stars man.

actually, I just found that link on another forum...so yes, my eldorado was clean out of the way...a few thousand miles out of the way!! :hide:

DopeStar 156
07-05-04, 11:36 PM
actually, I just found that link on another forum...so yes, my eldorado was clean out of the way...a few thousand miles out of the way!! :hide:
Oh.........:suspense:

RBraczyk
07-10-04, 07:48 PM
K5 power! at least GMC Yukon that is.

CoupeDevilleRob
07-11-04, 12:37 PM
Something like this happened in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn. This guy was swerving down the block hitting just about every parked car, thank god my dad's Caddy was one he missed. At the end of the block was a car stopped at a red light, this guy just plowed right into the back of him. By now people are coming outside to see what all the noise was and see their cars wrecked. As they start making their way towards the guy at the end of the block, he panics and runs. My dad and a neighborhood who was also an off duty cop ran after him and caught him a block away. The guy was whacked out of his head on pills. When they brought him back to his car the cops had shown up, they searched the car and found pills everywhere, so they locked him up for drug possession and a bunch of hit and run charges. It's scary that there are people this crazy and reckless out there.

carguy16
07-13-04, 08:44 PM
He is lucky he didnt kill anyone.

May he rot in jail. :rant2: :want: