: Happy 4th!

Cal
07-04-04, 07:35 PM
Let me be one of the first to wish you bums a happy 4th of July.

Make sure you use it to celebrate Cadillac's declaration of independence from the nursing homes of our great country!

StealthV
07-04-04, 08:02 PM
LOL, nursing homes. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/html/emoticons/patriot.gif

DgtalPimp
07-04-04, 08:26 PM
Happy fourth to you all.

Dgtal (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com)

wildwhl
07-04-04, 08:27 PM
LOL, nursing homes. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/html/emoticons/patriot.gif

Funny. I had to see a urologist this last week and we had a laugh at my age, 40+ years younger than his normal patient, but also the fact that his parking lot was FULL of Caddy's of many ages. I did not have the V, but mentioned it to him, which caught his interest. I'd guess he is 40-45 and says he's been watching the information on the web about the STS-V. Says he is interested in buying the STS/V, and wants me to bring the CTS/V by when I see him next.

His current cars?

BMW 740 (his) BMW M3 convertible (wife's)

Says he's "had it with the local BMW dealer".

Unfortunately, I can't say that the local Cadillac dealer is much better. Wonder how many BMW's you see at the nursing homes?

Sandy
07-04-04, 08:47 PM
Many BMWs there! They don't stay too long, though, they belong to the Drs. :)

I'd rather have an American car, than a car from a company that would not support our President, namely Germany. Caddy + Lincoln are "my" cars. IF (logest word in the dictionary) = IF....If I were to "go bad" it would be either an Audi S4 or A8.

Ralph
07-04-04, 10:28 PM
Man, you CTS guys need to visit the Lounge more! :p Happy 4th!! :)

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-05-04, 12:45 AM
Yeah guys please post this stuff in the lounge...ill move it for you

oh and happy 4th all

rabid
07-05-04, 12:47 AM
Yeah guys please post this stuff in the lounge...ill move it for you

oh and happy 4th all
Thank you.

Happy 4th!!

Dead Sled
07-05-04, 12:57 AM