: Corsa 14220 "Sport"

KrazyKeith
02-26-09, 01:19 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORSA-02-06-Cadillac-Escalade-Yukon-Denali-6-0-FULL-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a10Q7 c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQha shZitem190289521905QQitemZ190289521905QQptZMotorsQ 5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here ya go!

93si
02-26-09, 01:54 PM
Thanks Seen that there last night. I need a 14222 but might just get a piece extended in.

KrazyKeith
02-26-09, 06:13 PM
Thanks Seen that there last night. I need a 14222 but might just get a piece extended in.

I won my 14220 the day before that one ended the first time.

I PM'd that seller on the ebay message system and he told me he'd take $500 plus shipping.

I know its worth that to whoever is looking for this system.

They are all over the place for 750-800-900 bucks!

ESCALADOR
02-26-09, 06:53 PM
this one is used though

shore
02-26-09, 06:56 PM
average good deal for new.used meh.

KrazyKeith
02-26-09, 07:39 PM
this one is used though

You are correct. It's "used" but it does appear to be in like new condition and it comes with all the clamps,etc.

It beats paying $700+

I got my 14220 brand new for $576.99 to the door. I cant wait for it to show up so I can get r done and have a tone to my lade.

All in all though, I know others want a decent deal on the 14220 Sport model and I figured I'd post it here for someone to snatch it up.

:thumbsup:

luxurylife33
02-26-09, 08:01 PM
Your in franklin square long island? right by me!

KrazyKeith
02-26-09, 09:53 PM
Your in franklin square long island? right by me!

Not me, the ebay seller selling the cat-back lives there.

I'm in NY as well though but the albany area.

:)

KrazyKeith
03-09-09, 11:44 PM
Paid for my sport 2/23/09, still hasnt shipped, seller is supposted to call tomorrow and explain whats going on. I want my exhaust! Spring is here almost, Truck is at the shop having the front bearings done. Ordered my 3rd brake light, gonna tint the tails, 24's are going on, and its summer baby !!!

Damn why do things take forever?

ESCALADOR
03-10-09, 08:45 AM
He better have a good excuse!!

I hear you! I hate waiting !

KrazyKeith
03-10-09, 09:19 AM
He better have a good excuse!!

I hear you! I hate waiting !

Tell me about it, I'm pissed off, I paid ASAP to get my shit ASAP.

if it werent the sport at the good price, I'd say fuk it and give me a refund but I want THIS catback!

:canttalk:

KrazyKeith
03-11-09, 03:00 AM
still waiting on even a phone call, what BS.

dunno what the hold up is but my temper is kicking in.

KrazyKeith
03-20-09, 08:56 AM
Well it came in damaged almost a solid month later, I refused it and made UPS note down that it was damaged, I've left the seller a voicemail, couple ebay messages and now a paypal claim. I am pissed the **** off to say the least.

Takes a god damn month to get here then its ****ing damaged, the guy who called me is right, he's got a bunch of pin-heads workin for him. UGH!~

I tell you people time to time how shitty my luck is, here's yet another example!

ESCALADOR
03-20-09, 09:16 AM
Man, that blows!! Was this a one time deal, or they going to get you another one...well I guess if they are not calling back you don't know. Did the seller have a good rating?

What was the damage?

KrazyKeith
03-20-09, 10:01 AM
Man, that blows!! Was this a one time deal, or they going to get you another one...well I guess if they are not calling back you don't know. Did the seller have a good rating?

What was the damage?

Blows isnt the word.

Box'es were mangled, hole in the box, coulda been missin stuff, I said nope, I dont even want it, send it back, I'm not dealin with it. The problem with the month hold up was that the seller got them in damaged, he had his employees rebox the 2nd one for me and ship it, guess they didnt do good enough job. We all know I want the exhuast but we'll see if I get a call back from Mike @ Central Garage down in flordia.... Seller has 100% thank me lords. So we'll see. Might be another month...

ratbike1
03-20-09, 10:45 AM
Blows isnt the word.

Box'es were mangled, hole in the box, coulda been missin stuff, I said nope, I dont even want it, send it back, I'm not dealin with it. The problem with the month hold up was that the seller got them in damaged, he had his employees rebox the 2nd one for me and ship it, guess they didnt do good enough job. We all know I want the exhuast but we'll see if I get a call back from Mike @ Central Garage down in flordia.... Seller has 100% thank me lords. So we'll see. Might be another month...

A word to the wise:
One thing I've learned the hard way on eBay; act fast. As a buyer you only have 45 days to dispute the charges then you're SOL.
I've been stalled by sellers that kept promising to do the right thing, only to be caught "holding the bag". Bag o' dog shit that is.:mad2:

KrazyKeith
03-20-09, 01:57 PM
A word to the wise:
One thing I've learned the hard way on eBay; act fast. As a buyer you only have 45 days to dispute the charges then you're SOL.
I've been stalled by sellers that kept promising to do the right thing, only to be caught "holding the bag". Bag o' dog shit that is.:mad2:

excactly why I didnt wait for the ole' paypal claim, tracking will show it returned to seller in the worst case of the seller not responding.

oldworld
03-20-09, 10:06 PM
You really don't have good luck.....:helpless:

I am sure it will work out...good luck with it

KrazyKeith
04-03-09, 07:06 PM
well after NOT hearing ANYTHING at all back from that seller, I called paypal, had them tracking the #'s I gave them and I got 100% of my money back, I then found a 14220 from another more reputable seller for $600 to my door. I have box 1 of 2 already, the other will be at ups monday for my pick-up!

FINALLY MY CORSA 14220

PS: dont anyone buy from "centralgarage2008" off ebay. very very unprofessional!

CAD-E!
04-03-09, 07:20 PM
i just got my corsa sport today i also got for $600 shipped from ebay (seller 'BobHooksGotIt') i bought on sunday and got it today.

KrazyKeith
04-03-09, 07:22 PM
i just got my corsa sport today i also got for $600 shipped from ebay (seller 'BobHooksGotIt') i bought on sunday and got it today.

Thats who I ordered from this time around.

I got one of the two boxes, the other will be in monday.

tc3
04-28-09, 05:34 PM
Update??

KrazyKeith
04-28-09, 10:05 PM
Update??

Got my corsa sport installed.

I love it.

It sounds just perfect to me anyways, NO drone at all inside the lade. That has gotta be the best part, quiet inside, LOUD outside.

My z/28 had a hooker catback with slp headers, that shit was LOUD, I also had no cats and a cutout with that setup, mild to wild, ahhh!!!!

I would reccomend this catback to anyone wanting a throaty mean but clean sounding 6 liter! I have the injen power flo intake with it, good combo I think.

Will work on a clip with my digi cam, to see if I get can the sound for ya's...

tc3
04-29-09, 12:33 AM
No Drone???
Just from what I've rear in the past, most recommend the touring version because of that.
You recommend the sport 100%? Hows it on the HWY?
I emailed that ebay guy to see if hell sell me one at the price u paid. Theyve gone up to $800 on his site!!

KrazyKeith
05-01-09, 01:12 AM
Depends on the sound you want, I wanted it a little louder then most do I think.
I think it sounds great.

Just tell the seller another member here got the same system for 600.

may cost u more for shipping to canada though.

tc3
05-01-09, 02:20 AM
Ive tried, he gave me theyre sold out?!? the touring version is selling at $809.

tc3
05-05-09, 11:57 PM
Anyone know of any Corsa deals elsewhere?!?

KrazyKeith
05-07-09, 03:51 AM
Anyone know of any Corsa deals elsewhere?!?

Just keep checking ebay on the regular, make offers on the ones who do the make a best offer thing. You may get lucky like I did. I was looking for 2 months before I found the deal.

It'll be worth it if you can wait, belive me!

:)

CAD-E!
05-08-09, 01:08 AM
tc3, krazykeith is right just keeping checking ebay or make offers at the auctions with the 'best offer' that what i did and the seller sold it for the price i offered we both got ours from the samw seller and he might have bought the last sport.

as far as the sound goes its not that loud when your driving normal it gets loud when you punch the gas. i was a little iffy on getting the sport at first cause i was afraid it was going to be too loud but i just took a chance at it cause for $600.00 shipped you cant beat that for a corsa and im actually really glad i got the sport, watcha few videos on youtube and that actually how they sound in person.

this video the guy made can give you a idea...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6b0K6vNKGI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6b0K6vNKGI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KrazyKeith
05-08-09, 05:19 AM
Cad-e!

Perfect posting of the video to give an idea of the sport, I love it, my friends all think it sounds awesome and ask what kinda cat-bak, I say I got a corsa and they are like damn, how do you afford 1200 for a catback, I said got it for $600 to the door, they are like wow. It sounds awesome no matter where u go, I get smiles, looks, and people asking about it all the time. I am happy about this forum, Otherwise, I woulda had the flowmaster catback and probably had drone in the cab, it really is quiet at idle, light cruise but you know something is there, then when you matt that gas pedal, your like damn that 6.0 is alive. Very good catback and worth the wait to find the one you want. Took me two months to get the deal as I said above but oh so worth it. I'd love to get a nice set of headers to make it even cleaner and meaner sounding!

I hope ya find a deal, I'll keep my eye out as well, I search ebay often for escalade stuff so if something comes along, I will PM you.

Bes of luck my friend !

tc3
05-08-09, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the info guys.
That video helped a lot. i think i will go for the sport, and ill get watching ebay.
Thanks for the help!

mmastej
08-01-09, 12:41 AM
Just got lucky and found a Corsa Touring and Injen Intake, both brand new and shipped for under $860. I think it was worth the time searching and waiting.

FLCADDY
08-02-09, 09:42 PM
Just got lucky and found a Corsa Touring and Injen Intake, both brand new and shipped for under $860. I think it was worth the time searching and waiting.

Where?

mmastej
08-02-09, 09:50 PM
Check these out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/14221-CORSA-EXHAUST-SYS-2002-06-CADILLAC-ESCALLADE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em 14QQhashZitem1c0b9f60f9QQitemZ120454078713QQptZMot orsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

and

http://injenonline.com/cgi-bin/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=I&Product_Code=PF7050WB