: Looking for a CTS-V NOW?

Cadillac Tony
02-26-09, 11:09 AM
I have three in stock, ready for pick up or delivery to you.

Two Thunder Grays with Titanium interior- Automatic- Navigation- Ultraview- Polished Wheels

One Radiant Silver with Titanium interior- Automatic- no other options (great money saver or track car, since it's 100lbs lighter and has a lower center of gravity without the roof)

View the details on the cars by clicking HERE (http://www.cadillac.com/vehiclelocator/cadillac/select_style.jsp?model=ctsv&dealer=132763.0$PLAZA%20CADILLAC$8893%20US%20HWY%2 0441$LEESBURG$FL$34788-4023$352$787-1323$352$787-4137$Tony%20Pagano$352$787-1323$352$787-4137$true&year=2009), then press the "select" button to see the cars.

Many forum members have purchased their car from me and enjoyed the complete lack of hassle and haggling. Call or email if you'd like to get a V with no wait. GMS and Supplier discounts are accepted for those who qualify, and special forum member pricing that is close to Supplier is available for those who don't.

As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
02-26-09, 11:38 AM
drop ship?

IRONDOG
02-26-09, 04:53 PM
Tony, I need a lease incentive? Got one?

V-Rocket
02-26-09, 05:45 PM
Tony, how does one qualify for GMS or supplier discount?

Cadillac Tony
02-26-09, 09:12 PM
Irondog: No lease incentives from GMAC. US Bank is leasing V's, but the rates stink.

V-Rocket: GM Supplier is a discount code for GM Suppliers and their friends. GMS is the Employee discount, and you get that from a family member (or very generous friend). The codes can be obtained by qualifying individuals on-line, and there are some folks around the forums that give out these numbers from time to time if they aren't using them.

Cadillac Tony
02-27-09, 04:52 PM
The Radiant Silver Base model sold to a walk-in customer today for MSRP. If you'd like to take advantage of a discounted price on one of the two Thunder Grays I have, give me a call.

SSideways
02-27-09, 08:13 PM
Got my GM supplier code let me know when your ready to take my order.

Cadillac Tony
02-27-09, 09:01 PM
My cell number is in my signature- give me a call.

thebigjimsho
02-27-09, 11:00 PM
It's good to find a dealer that doesn't lie...

SSideways
03-02-09, 07:03 PM
It's good to find a dealer that doesn't lie...

Are you sure about this? I have documentation that say's otherwise.

urbanski
03-02-09, 07:16 PM
what does the say own?

and if a dealership owner makes a rule, that in your mind means the salesman is lying?
if you're trying to bash our best forum dealer, the exit door is that way --->

TaVern
03-02-09, 07:25 PM
http://sitemaker.umich.edu/sweden0607/files/229_-_exit_sign.jpg

Krug Ford
03-02-09, 07:34 PM
GMS and Supplier discounts are accepted here

TaVern
03-02-09, 07:44 PM
GMS and Supplier discounts are accepted here

Cadillac Tony doesn't? I'm confused.

Cadillac Tony
03-02-09, 08:01 PM
This thread is for the purpose of discussing the CTS-Vs I currently have in stock (meaning on the ground), which are linked to above. I accept both GMS and GM Supplier pricing on these units.

I can also place orders for forum members and will accept GMS or Supplier pricing on ordered units.

Unfortunately, I can not (for the time being) take GMS or Supplier pricing on cars with the Recaro seat option due to extremely high demand here in the SE Region. After having Wholesalers offering us MSRP for cars with the seat option, my Dealership owner has decided to ask a reasonable profit on these models. I apologize for the temporary inability to offer a discount on Recaro equipped cars, but once the shortage is over we will resume doing so.

GMS and Supplier pricing is still offered here at Plaza Cadillac on all CTS-Vs without Recaro seats. Thank you again to the many forum members who have dealt with me in the past, and I look forward to serving more of you in the future.

Lord Cadillac
03-02-09, 08:36 PM
Wow. Cadillac Tony is our best forum dealer. That's news to me..

What's really surprising me here is seeing Superior Cadillac looking to make sales in Tony's (Plaza Cadillac) thread. I'm not sure where or when this practice started - but I don't feel comfortable with it. From this point on, I expect to see our vendors being more courteous to one another. To me, this feels like a sales person walking into another dealership to make a sale.

Krug Ford
03-02-09, 08:49 PM
sorry about that sal.. I was just reading the post not paying attention..

Lord Cadillac
03-02-09, 08:52 PM
sorry about that sal.. I was just reading the post not paying attention..
No hard feelings at all. Let's keep it friendly and civil. When the day is over, we'll all just doing our best to keep our head above water...

SSideways
03-02-09, 09:02 PM
This thread is for the purpose of discussing the CTS-Vs I currently have in stock (meaning on the ground), which are linked to above. I accept both GMS and GM Supplier pricing on these units.

I can also place orders for forum members and will accept GMS or Supplier pricing on ordered units.

Unfortunately, I can not (for the time being) take GMS or Supplier pricing on cars with the Recaro seat option due to extremely high demand here in the SE Region. After having Wholesalers offering us MSRP for cars with the seat option, my Dealership owner has decided to ask a reasonable profit on these models. I apologize for the temporary inability to offer a discount on Recaro equipped cars, but once the shortage is over we will resume doing so.

GMS and Supplier pricing is still offered here at Plaza Cadillac on all CTS-Vs without Recaro seats. Thank you again to the many forum members who have dealt with me in the past, and I look forward to serving more of you in the future.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Now if only the moderator would take a chill pill or post my previous response to his allegations.

thebigjimsho
03-02-09, 09:16 PM
I love Cadillac Tony and have been troubled to see such a wonderful thread travel down the path of mistrust and skepticism...

Cadillac Tony
03-02-09, 09:28 PM
There was a little mis-communication between myself and SSideways in some private emails, which was my fault. We've spoken away from the forums and cleared everything up, and I posted the above information about GMS and GSU on cars with Recaros to avoid any future misunderstandings.

No harm done.

thebigjimsho
03-02-09, 10:33 PM
Always the humble servant. may you be rewarded with the kingdom...

Lord Cadillac
03-03-09, 01:25 AM
In my personal experience I find Tony to be a stand-up guy. If I hear somebody say he's lied about something, the first thing I will assume is that he simply made a mistake. To my knowledge, all our Cadillac sales people are honest...

TaVern
03-03-09, 01:30 AM
Now if only the moderator would take a chill pill or post my previous response to his allegations.

What's with the crybaby attitude?

thebigjimsho
03-03-09, 11:46 AM
uh-oh.

Cadillac Tony
03-03-09, 12:34 PM
Seriously guys- can we keep this thread on topic please? If it's not about the two CTS-Vs I have in stock, don't post it here.

I have two CTS-Vs in stock, ready for pick up or delivery to you. Both are Thunder Gray with Titanium interior, Automatic transmission, Navigation, Ultraview and Polished Wheels.

Many forum members have purchased their car from me and enjoyed dealing with me. Call or email if you'd like to get a V with no wait. GMS and Supplier discounts are accepted for those who qualify, and special forum member pricing that is close to Supplier is available for those who don't.

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

urbanski
03-03-09, 12:37 PM
GMS and Supplier discounts are accepted for those who qualify:

quoting your original post clearly stating not all will qualify. its like some financing deal, not everybody gets 0% and you cant be angry at the salesman if you don't qualify. they dont run the shop. just like i dont run this shop.

jvp
03-03-09, 02:19 PM
quoting your original post clearly stating not all will qualify.

It might be worthwhile to help folks understand HOW you qualify for either GM Employee (GMS) or GM Supplier (GMU) pricing.

GMS is offered, literally, to any GM employee. Employees are allowed to share their certificate numbers with family members under normal circumstances. In some instances (like special deals), GM will allow employees to share the numbers with friends. Various strings get attached to those deals, such as, "You have to trade in a competitor's vehicle" or somesuch. Generically, however, employees sharing certs with friends isn't allowed.

That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. :-) I'm just sayin'...

GMU is offered to employees of companies that do business with GM, or that provide services to GM employees. I work for such a company, for instance, so I'm entitled to GMU pricing.

That's pretty much it. If you don't qualify, you don't qualify. You can't walk into a dealer and demand GMS or GMU pricing, and not produce the required documentation for it. Also, It's important to note that GMS and GMU pricing is completely up to the dealer. He or she may, or may not accept it. Tony's already stated that his boss doesn't want to accept GMS on Recaro-equipped Vs. That is well within his right to do so. So, even if you do qualify for it, your dealer may tell you to go pound sand.

jas

urbanski
03-03-09, 02:28 PM
Also, It's important to note that GMS and GMU pricing is completely up to the dealer. He or she may, or may not accept it. Tony's already stated that his boss doesn't want to accept GMS on Recaro-equipped Vs.

there ya go :)