: Is there any new lease info?

Tasos
02-24-09, 02:53 PM
Is there any new information, rates, specifics for leasing a new V2? Any info would be appreciated. There has to be some better deals out there by now.

GM-4-LIFE
02-24-09, 04:19 PM
Is there any new information, rates, specifics for leasing a new V2? Any info would be appreciated. There has to be some better deals out there by now.

Ask Scott at Superior. He seems to have the info.

SG

Tasos
02-26-09, 03:01 AM
Spoke with Scott today. The lease rates look terrible. Hate to do it but it looks like a purchase not a lease is the only option. This is not a slam of Scott. He was very helpful, as usual.

1fstkde
02-26-09, 08:40 PM
Spoke with Scott today. The lease rates look terrible. Hate to do it but it looks like a purchase not a lease is the only option. This is not a slam of Scott. He was very helpful, as usual.well that stinks!! im one of the few holding out..my lease ends in april..so just have to cross my fingers things change by then.,.,:suspense:

GM-4-LIFE
02-26-09, 08:44 PM
I had no choice but to buy either, but I love the car and have no regrets about purchasing.

My payment to purchase is less than leasing anyway, so I save money and as long as I take care of the car, it should last me for the next few years.

Besides, nobody is going to offer low lease rates when they don't have to. The CTS-V sells itself and there is no incentive for them to offer dirt cheap lease rates. Wait about a year or so and the lease rates may drop a bit. Let's hope GMAC gets back in the leasing game.

SG