: WANTED: 1992 Brougham in MINT condition

75eldo-mike
02-23-09, 07:34 AM
:)

I would like to buy a 1992 Brougham in MINT condition.

not the Elegance package.

color: I prefer gray or blue.

thank you !

Mike

:):)

pompste
02-25-09, 09:57 PM
You may have to check online sites such as AUTOTRADER.COM----there are other sites also.If you find what you`re looking for,you`ll more than likely have to travel some distance to check it out.
I have also been looking for a mint condition Fleetwood Brougham online and all the potential prospects are hundreds/thousands of miles away from me.
I recently was going to travel 400 miles to check out a mint Fleetwood Brougham with only 6700 miles on it-----turns out a person from England bought it before i had a chance to see it.
If you are patient and consistently check the online used car sites----you will find what you want.
Good luck to you!

creeker
02-28-09, 10:33 PM
You may have to check online sites such as AUTOTRADER.COM----there are other sites also.If you find what you`re looking for,you`ll more than likely have to travel some distance to check it out.
I have also been looking for a mint condition Fleetwood Brougham online and all the potential prospects are hundreds/thousands of miles away from me.
I recently was going to travel 400 miles to check out a mint Fleetwood Brougham with only 6700 miles on it-----turns out a person from England bought it before i had a chance to see it.
If you are patient and consistently check the online used car sites----you will find what you want.
Good luck to you!

Are you actually after a "fleetwood" brougham or a "brougham",the brougham is the model that looks like the 80's devilles,theres always confusion with the broughams being called fleetwood in the 90-92 years.
You might go on a long drive for nothing if it ends up being the wrong model.

Cadillac_Fan
03-01-09, 01:04 AM
I've been searching for one, as well. They are seemingly becoming scarce and most desired. Be prepared to shell out some serious cash, as it seems the sellers are beginning to know what they have. I've seen high-mileage '90-'92 Broughams in fair to good condition averaging between $5,500 and $7,000 in my area (Indianapolis).