: I need chrome!!! 1982 Fleetwood 2 door. Door skirts.

02-22-09, 06:38 PM
I recently lost one of my door skirts. Please excuse me if they are not actually called door skirts, but I don't know what else to call them. Here is a picture of my car and the part(s) I need! any info on where i can find them, it would be greatly appreciated.

02-22-09, 09:51 PM
You can get that from a junk yard. How did you loose it?

02-22-09, 10:29 PM
Stolen. Interestingly enough only my passenger side... I leave my car unlocked so they were able to remove the nuts holding it on.

02-23-09, 06:37 PM
Go to lay it low dot com and go under parts, there's a topic on there that is for 80-92 fleetwood brougham rwd. On the first page of the topic you will see the person who started the topic is named MR.LAC, PM him about that rocker molding your missing and I'm almost 100% sure that he has one. That guy usually has all the hard to find parts and discontinued parts as well.