: Has GM started making more Vee's..........

FreddyG
02-22-09, 05:13 PM
I might not be as up to date as most on this board, so I thought that I'd ask.

The last that I heard was they stopped production on the CTS-V's. Is this true, and if so, when will they start back up?

I don't mean stopped completely, I meant stopped making them until they sold up surplus. :cheers:

parexa
02-22-09, 05:27 PM
No, and they might never continue :)

RapidRob
02-22-09, 06:13 PM
I might not be as up to date as most on this board, so I thought that I'd ask.

The last that I heard was they stopped production on the CTS-V's. Is this true, and if so, when will they start back up?

I don't mean stopped completely, I meant stopped making them until they sold up surplus. :cheers:

Take a look at the last post in this thread:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/161962-what-does-mean-future-v.html

They re-started production, (minus one shift), on 2/9/09, and as far as I know, will keep producing V2's UFN, albeit at a slower pace ...

Rob

urbanski
02-22-09, 06:22 PM
^^thanks

FreddyG
02-22-09, 06:50 PM
^^thanks

:yeah:

Thank You! :cheers:

neuronbob
02-22-09, 11:44 PM
Thanks for this. Despite the economic downturn, I am thinking hard about getting into one of these before production shuts down again. I'm planning on moving from a Japanese make just for this car. I simply can't stop dreaming about it. Where was this Caddy five years ago?

concorso
02-23-09, 12:35 AM
Thanks for this. Despite the economic downturn, I am thinking hard about getting into one of these before production shuts down again. I'm planning on moving from a Japanese make just for this car. I simply can't stop dreaming about it. Where was this Caddy five years ago?The Japanese barely have something competitive to the 1st gen V...which was on the market 5 years ago...just saying...

dameofsark
02-23-09, 08:44 AM
I have one on order and have been told there is a shortage of Recaro seats which have been a hot item.

Krug Ford
02-23-09, 10:14 AM
Looking for recaros let me place your order for you..

neuronbob
03-02-09, 09:02 PM
The Japanese barely have something competitive to the 1st gen V...which was on the market 5 years ago...just saying...

You are 100% right. The Japanese have NOTHING competitive in this market. Thus my move. And this one is heads above the V1. :drool:

I just sat in a model with regular seats (who needs Recaros?) and nav at the Cleveland auto show. WOW. I'm trying to put together the money to buy...