: Future CTS-V Coupe....... WOW!

STScaddyman65
02-18-09, 05:31 PM
:cool2:
Today I had the privilege to see, sit in, and absolutely drool over a 2 door, Black Raven CTS-V, unbelievably awesome KILLER car! I stood there in AWE for minutes without moving! I can't take pictures of this baby, but I wish I could!
You CTS-V lovers are in for a hell of a treat! I am just a paint engineer, but I have never felt so strong over a car! I only wish our launch of this baby was not delayed one year.
Look forward to the future, "We will be there!" and save yourself for this AWESOME ride!!!!

Silverspeed
02-18-09, 05:55 PM
Today I had the privilege to see, sit in, and absolutely drool over a 2 door, Black Raven CTS-V, unbelievably awesome KILLER car! I stood there in AWE for minutes without moving! I can't take pictures of this baby, but I wish I could!
You CTS-V lovers are in for a hell of a treat! I am just a paint engineer, but I have never felt so strong over a car! I only wish our launch of this baby was not delayed one year.
Look forward to the future, "We will be there!" and save yourself for this AWESOME ride!!!!

Gonna be delayed a lot longer than that.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20090218/CARNEWS/902189973

LV_V
02-18-09, 05:58 PM
here we go again...... :rolleyes: :bigroll:

thebigjimsho
02-18-09, 07:19 PM
crap-a-doodle

JD03Cobra
02-18-09, 07:26 PM
When is that coming out? lol

vperl
02-18-09, 08:38 PM
what happened to two threads about the future of the V2 ?

Maybe one of our fine salesman could fill us in on the topic

Cadillac Tony
02-18-09, 09:03 PM
The multiple threads about the GM HPVO closing got moved by the Moderators because they were redundant and don't necessarily relate to the 2009 CTS-V.

As far as GMHPVO closing, it's a sad day for all car enthusiasts. This DOES NOT mean that the CTS-V is no longer going to built, or won't be built next year, or anything else. GMHPVO designs high performance vehicles- they do not build them. Their work has long since been done on the CTS-V, which means we'll continue to enjoy it for several years at least. Considering that the CTS and it's variants (the V-Series and the upcoming coupe and wagon) are some of GM's best selling, best reviewed cars on the road, expect to see them continue rolling off the line at LGR.

Time will tell if there will be a 3rd generation of V-Series cars. The last year has proven that a whole lot can change in 12 months, so anyone speculating on what the demand for a car like the CTS-V will be in 2013 is kidding themselves.

vperl
02-18-09, 09:15 PM
Tony, I am sure everyone is very happy you posted....

I was about to go POSTAL, but you brought me down, you and Scott are the reason why this forum works......

God Bless American Steel

RapidRob
02-18-09, 09:56 PM
Yes - thanks Tony for helping to clear some things up ... !

Rob

thebigjimsho
02-20-09, 06:11 AM
Tony, I am sure everyone is very happy you posted....

I was about to go POSTAL, but you brought me down, you and Scott are the reason why this forum works......

God Bless American SteelIs it really?

vperl
02-20-09, 11:13 AM
Is it really?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

why would you question that, these guys are always here to get
info to us, and they are not disagreable.

Guess they are the new guys that deal cars, not the old sterotyped ones.

but you have your own opinion, thankyou for sharing and caring

haterinc
02-20-09, 11:46 AM
i smell a cat fight brewing lol

Vrocks
02-20-09, 12:13 PM
Even though the high performance dev program has been closed, products that have already been developed are supposed to be built. The CTS-V coupe should be on the road around May - June '10.

thebigjimsho
02-20-09, 12:14 PM
No, I agree. Tony brings us a wealth of information. He is the Caddy encyclopedia...

vperl
02-20-09, 01:01 PM
Scott & Tony are two reasons why everyone ought to deal with them.

Not heard from any other dealers that are wanting the V business...

why go any place else.....:welcome:

thebigjimsho
02-20-09, 01:34 PM
Tony is da man...

GMX322V S/C
02-21-09, 01:03 AM
...As far as GMHPVO closing, it's a sad day for all car enthusiasts. This DOES NOT mean that the CTS-V is no longer going to built, or won't be built next year, or anything else. GMHPVO designs high performance vehicles- they do not build them. Their work has long since been done on the CTS-V, which means we'll continue to enjoy it for several years at least. Considering that the CTS and it's variants (the V-Series and the upcoming coupe and wagon) are some of GM's best selling, best reviewed cars on the road, expect to see them continue rolling off the line at LGR...IL Insider article (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=142386):
"The [Cadillac] CTS-V is a regular part of the CTS lineup, and that will stay for the foreseeable future," (company spokesman Vince) Munigan said. "The CTS-V will continue through the life cycle of the product. If they are regular production cars, they will continue through the model run...

BeagleBrains
02-21-09, 11:22 PM
My computer screen saver is the CTS V Coupe.
I am saving myself (and my money) for the Coupe.
Breathtaking design.

vperl
02-21-09, 11:44 PM
My computer screen saver is the CTS V Coupe.
I am saving myself (and my money) for the Coupe.
Breathtaking design.

good luck...

I will be driving mine in 6 weeks, will not take a chance

thebigjimsho
02-22-09, 02:39 AM

good luck...

I will be driving mine in 6 weeks, will not take a chance
you take chances with every poast, mr...

BeagleBrains
02-22-09, 01:25 PM
Wishing in one hand,......!
I may just become excited enough to buy what's in hand now.
I can't ague with the logic.:banghead:

vperl
02-22-09, 02:01 PM
Wishing in one hand,......!
I may just become excited enough to buy what's in hand now.
I can't ague with the logic.:banghead:

if you live anywhere near Scott or Tony, they will give you a great
deal....... Tony Florida area Scott michigan way

cal them they both can get you what you want

thebigjimsho
02-22-09, 11:04 PM
Hells yeah! Tony will treat you right!

Harry_Wild
03-10-09, 08:46 PM
Article on CTS-V Coupe from Autoweek.com!

"www.autoweek.com/article/20090226/CARNEWS/902269989"

Despite the rash of bad news coming from General Motors over the past several months, the engineering corps is still hard at work. And we've got a glimpse of a car we would love to have in our garage--the Cadillac CTS-V coupe.

Cadillac's redesigned CTS coupe is set to launch in fall 2010, and it would add some Eldorado-esq panache to the Caddy stable.

Despite news that GM has reassigned its swat team of go-fast engineers, it looks as if a V-Series version of the CTS coupe is alive and well.

Here's why: In these recent spy shots, look at the lower door panels--there's tape covering up exactly where the performance badge goes. And the grille looks like the mesh setup found on the V-Series. And the back exhaust pipes are rather large.

This evidence is more than enough to convince us that GM still has a need for speed.

thebigjimsho
03-11-09, 06:41 PM
not a surprise. :nope: