: Top Gear

rocketeer
02-16-09, 07:58 PM
Over the weekend I saw previews for tonights episode of Top Gear which showed the testing of the 09 V, Vette and I think Charger. This is supposed to be the new season opener even though it's been the new season for awhile overseas. i'm not 100% since they do mix it up all the time on that show but it might be worth tuning in.

darjae
02-16-09, 08:05 PM
Over the weekend I saw previews for tonights episode of Top Gear which showed the testing of the 09 V, Vette and I think Charger. This is supposed to be the new season opener even though it's been the new season for awhile overseas. i'm not 100% since they do mix it up all the time on that show but it might be worth tuning in.

It's only the new season here in the states. It was already on in the UK. The season is already over there. It's worth a watch though if you haven't seen it. It is the V, ZR1 and a Charger on a trip to Bonneville.

MauiV
02-16-09, 08:05 PM
I have some Fiat on my TV.

YoshiV
02-16-09, 09:08 PM
Looking forward to it...will be on my DVR when I get home tonight!

whisler151
02-16-09, 09:09 PM
old news but a great episode. It was available to watch online months ago.

Nutz
02-16-09, 10:38 PM

It's only the new season here in the states. It was already on in the UK. The season is already over there. It's worth a watch though if you haven't seen it. It is the V, ZR1 and a Charger on a trip to Bonneville.

CHALLENger

darjae
02-16-09, 11:22 PM
CHALLENger

Yeah! I knew that just typed what I saw. oops! Still didn't belong in the same sentence as the V2 and the ZR1 :)

MYV8ABMR
02-16-09, 11:52 PM
Yeah thats an old episode. Saw it a long time ago on youtube. i dont like how Richard Hammond acts like he hates the V and when he put it in the ditch I was like :eek: ........then again he always dogs the american cars

He didnt have anything bad to say about the car, thats the thing. he just keeps saying how he cant stand driving it bc of how rediculous the idea of a caddy super car is......get over it Dick! (Richard)

darjae
02-17-09, 12:06 AM
Yeah thats an old episode. Saw it a long time ago on youtube. i dont like how Richard Hammond acts like he hates the V and when he put it in the ditch I was like :eek: ........then again he always dogs the american cars

He didnt have anything bad to say about the car, thats the thing. he just keeps saying how he cant stand driving it bc of how rediculous the idea of a caddy super car is......get over it Dick! (Richard)

I agree (for the most part), but if you remember, one of the last things the says is "this is the best american car I've ever driven!" I have to agree with that one!

thebigjimsho
02-17-09, 12:38 AM

That was May. If any of them are going to like American cars, it's Hammond...

Heavychevy1
02-17-09, 07:37 AM
I wish they would retest the V in the dry on the test track. (different episode). 1:33 in standing water isn't bad at all.

darjae
02-17-09, 09:16 AM

That wasn't Richard Hammond. That was James May.

YoshiV
02-17-09, 09:57 AM
That wasn't the most exciting Top Gear segment...seeing Jeremy get pulled over in Reno for acting like a child was funny tho!

thebigjimsho
02-17-09, 07:35 PM
That wasn't Richard Hammond. That was James May.
beaten to it by 8 hours 38 minutes...

Ketzer
02-18-09, 12:23 PM
Some nice drifting in the ZR1, I wonder who was driving? Not saying it couldn't be Clarkson, I'm sure he's capeable. Just curious.

thebigjimsho
02-18-09, 01:00 PM
probably Clarkson...

Ketzer
02-18-09, 01:32 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add ... in the WORLD!

OldDrummer55
02-18-09, 02:21 PM
I purchased the episode from the iTunes store. Great advertising for Cadillac!

vperl
02-18-09, 03:19 PM
I purchased the episode from the iTunes store. Great advertising for Cadillac!

I TiVo'd mine, being cheap is my mantra...about that PM start new thread as topic...... in this 2009 V :lildevil::lildevil::lildevil::lildevil:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum-2008-beyond/117394-ordered-week-ago-order-number-dealer.html

Blackout
02-18-09, 03:23 PM
hessmo.com Every episode of Top Gear there for free to watch on the website. On top of which if you download the DownloadHelper add on from firefox you can download the episodes from the website

thebigjimsho
02-18-09, 07:22 PM
finalgear

concorso
02-18-09, 07:30 PM
Since this topic is old news...
Has anyone been following the 'Stig' story, about who he really is? Theres good reason to think hes a British racer named Ben Collins. But since that info has been somewhat leaked, Top Gear themselves have speculated that its actually Graham Hill, haha. And then they released a video of Black Stig runnning through the water like he was doing a pylon test in a car. And Top Gear said it was Barack Obama. :)
Now, Fifth Gear, the crappy bbritish car show has introdced a new character called the Stag.

OldDrummer55
02-18-09, 08:29 PM
hessmo.com Every episode of Top Gear there for free to watch on the website. On top of which if you download the DownloadHelper add on from firefox you can download the episodes from the website

Thanks for the tip!

vperl
02-18-09, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the tip!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my figers are crossed for you.......read PM