: Glad to be Supporting Member

paulsV06
02-14-09, 03:24 PM
After reading threads and posts on this site for almost two years I felt guilty for not being a supporting member, so I joined and glad I did. Maybe some of you veteran posters can instruct me on how to do all the different posts and attachments. By the way I own a 09 V, red, no sunroof, auto. no nav., polished wheels,,That is just the way I ordered it. I know I will continue to learn a lot from this site.:bouncy::thumbsup:

The Tony Show
02-14-09, 03:35 PM
Cool! Go into the "User CP" tab at the top left to edit your profile, add a cool avatar picture next to your name and more.

You can also add pictures to your photo gallery there, and it will show a link below each photo that you can copy & paste into your posts here to make pictures appear. If you want an animated signature like some people have, you need to host it off site at someplace like Photobucket.com and paste the link into your signature line.

RapidRob
02-14-09, 07:30 PM
Welcome aboard!

Still waiting for my v2 - (loaded except for recaros and auto).

How do you like yours - any 1st impressions?

Rob

OldDrummer55
02-15-09, 12:40 AM
Waiting for my V2 too. Black on black, auto, Recaros and Sun Roof. I joined a few days ago. The pricing information I learned from other members saved me a lot of money, so a $50 annual membership is very worthwhile. I look forward to learning more about the V2 from the forum members.

TaVern
02-15-09, 01:24 AM
Forum knowledge and group buys easily make the supporting membership worthwhile. It's nice seeing the '09 guys contribute :thumbsup:

paulsV06
02-15-09, 10:03 AM
To answer your question, RapidRob. I am thoroughly impressed with the car. This is my fifth Cad. and by far the best so far. In comparing the 09 with my 06V the 09 seems to be better built, quieter, ride better and handle better. Without question the 09V is much, much faster. There is absolutely no comparison between the the two cars in performance. I have driven some very fast cars, and nothing compares to the new V. In third gear you can break the tires loose and be sideways without really trying. I have a little over 1000 miles on the car and have basically been fairly easy driving the car as I plan on keeping the car for a period of time. The first time I got on it on the interstate I was surprised on just how fast it accel. As far as the seats go I have standard, I am happy with them,no problems.. I could not justify spending another 3700.00 for Recaros. Just my opinion. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have. I bet you will.:bouncy:

CIWS
02-15-09, 10:35 AM
Thanks for supporting the forum and enjoy the new benefits that go along with it. :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
02-15-09, 11:37 PM
Excellent! well worth the money...

814V
02-15-09, 11:41 PM
next comes swadé..

and congrats on the banner

thebigjimsho
02-15-09, 11:43 PM
banner. hmm...

TaVern
02-16-09, 01:19 AM
no, No, NO!

It's swáde.

thebigjimsho
02-16-09, 02:48 AM
it's swayde. and that's it. nuff said. no foreign crap here...