: Friday will be some video and more dyno sheets.

wait4me
02-09-09, 10:26 AM
Ok guys. Friday is the day.. Ill post some dyno sheets from the 200 shot nitrous kit,

Also i will be dynoing tons of different pulley configurations from crank pulleys to blower snout replacements. Ill post what each pulley size gains in exact boost AND horsepower you will really gain.

Ill have the blower pulleys and crank pulleys available by monday i believe after i test them to make sure the motor can handle them safely.. :bouncy:

Im also purposely going to be using a different dyno. So i have to put one car back to stock that i have already dynoed on the other dyno to get a starting point and to show the difference between one dyno and the other. It is going to be a busy week, So that is what is going on here this week. Exhaust catback is coming soon also. Ive been using mine for a week that i made from misc parts and should be a nice upgrade with lower cat temps and just a little more louder than stock but no hp loss like the stock one does..

Ohh and it will be alot more affordable than the other kits out there, but still all stainless steel... :)

Ketzer
02-09-09, 10:53 AM
:cool2:

musclesbmf
02-10-09, 03:09 PM
Can't wait for the results on all the tests you are performing. Also, will you be doing any tests (dyno or track testing) with your TCM calibrations?

I hope the guys on this forum realize what an asset it is to have someone put in so much time and R&D to give us the best bang for the buck mods.

Thanks and keep the updates coming :rock:
Mark

Luna.
02-10-09, 11:36 PM
I'm overwhelmingly interested in how much the stock pistons can handle before going kaput.

However, reliability is absolute key here...I'm talking 100,000+ miles reliability.

If that means I have to keep it stock, so be it, but I don't want to have any stupid issues (okay, a minor issue here and there are fine, but not something consistent).

Here's a question...will a simple piston change make the motor significantly more reliable?

Ketzer
02-11-09, 09:40 AM
Is it not Friday yet? :yawn::hmm::nono:

BacDoc
02-12-09, 08:28 AM
subscribed

FreddyG
02-12-09, 11:37 PM
Subscribing!

I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

musclesbmf
02-13-09, 09:27 AM
Okay, it's Friday and have been waiting all week for the info.... :drool:

chris1268
02-13-09, 10:14 AM
I'm ready too :halo:

Ketzer
02-13-09, 10:17 AM
WERD!
You should be posting by now!
DANG!

:food-snacking:

Jayrcr3
02-14-09, 10:31 PM
Must have been a nitrous leak. He forgot what day it was.

musclesbmf
02-15-09, 01:23 PM
I guess his screen name is literal.... We're waiting :-)

BacDoc
02-15-09, 01:31 PM
I'm assuming Jesse under estimated his ability to tune the new V and shot himself into low earth orbit.

Cowan480
02-15-09, 08:36 PM
:yawn:

wait4me
02-16-09, 11:26 AM
Sorry guys, I had totally forgot that it was valentines day weekend, and i HAD to do some stuff with the wife this weekend to keep her happy. :)

I will put up all the vids later this week if i get enough time.

As it sits, i have to get my green car and the 05V ready for the track this weekend So unfortunatly that is top priority.

Here is a little teaser of something cool though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3vYuicnL4

Seattle CTS-V
02-16-09, 07:09 PM
That is the coolest gauge I've ever seen...wish it filled the whole circle though.

wait4me
02-16-09, 08:18 PM
It is filling the whole circle. The screen is just even to the edges. IT looks really nice. If you want though, the actual lip goes all the way past, so you could just mount it from the other side and it covers the whole circle, but then it dont look stock like it does if you go from behind the face.

musclesbmf
02-16-09, 08:39 PM
Yes, that is very sweet. Need more info.
I have to admit though, I admire your priorites with the wife!!! Kudos to you.
Now give us the goods.... :-)

Nutz
02-16-09, 11:07 PM
Sorry guys, I had totally forgot that it was valentines day weekend, and i HAD to do some stuff with the wife this weekend to keep her happy. :)

As it sits, i have to get my green car and the 05V ready for the track this weekend So unfortunatly that is top priority.

Here is a little teaser of something cool though....

^ We''ll take teaser videos of these too. :D