: Newbee with questions

tbss08
02-07-09, 08:36 AM
Hi everyone,
Doing some research on the CTS-V. I will be in the hunt for one as soon as GM buys back my 08 Z06 which should be in the next week or so.
I've looked around some of the dealers and supporting dealers but no one is really giving any incentives to buy the car. Looks like the best out there is supplier pricing. Does anyone know of any dealers willing to deal a little better?
In my state without a trade you take a beating on the taxes which push up the overall price of the deal.

Another question, How reliable are these cars so far? Any quirks to look out for, fitment issues, air leaks etc...? How are the NAV's in the car? The Corvette in one word, sucked, it was not user friendly in the least bit.
Any feedback on Recaro's vs stock seat? Without a few test cars around it is very difficult to determine what is better.
Any short drivers out there? My wife is 5'2" and questioned visibility for her.

Thanks for the help.
:thumbsup:

330toSRT8
02-07-09, 03:12 PM
Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions, but I'm curious about your 08 Z06. How did you get GM to buy it back? Was it a lemon?

tbss08
02-07-09, 06:05 PM
Transmission issues, still waiting on the arbitrator to decide if it will be a lemon law buyback or just a buyback.

OldDrummer55
02-08-09, 03:35 AM
The best deals I've personally been able to find are with Superior Cadillac (Scott), Cadillac Tony (both support/advertise on this forum), and Dave Smith's in Kellogg, ID. Scott and Tony give good prices if you are willing to travel. Smith's is closer to home and I believe they gave me a good price. Hope this helps.

vperl
02-10-09, 12:46 AM
Try Scott Pratt, Superior Cadillac...... 1-810-225-1228
I got mine today....... tell him the guy with the screwed up FAX said hi.... out in OREGON :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:;);)

http://www.superiorgmccadillac.com/

darjae
02-10-09, 01:09 AM
I got mine today....... tell him the guy with the screwed up FAX said hi.... out in OREGON :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:;);)

Congrats!!!!

vperl
02-10-09, 01:30 AM
Tri cities, gee whizz.....

just 5 hours away

Cadillac Tony
02-10-09, 09:35 AM
Both Scott and myself are offering cars at Supplier or GMS for those that have an authorization number. Supplier is basically Invoice price, and GMS is below it. Since there are no incentives on CTS-Vs, I doubt you'll find a price better than that.

Click HERE (http://www.plazacadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?pageName=NewVehicleSearch&make=&model=CTS-V&search=new&bodyType=&trim=&priceSearch=0&minPrice=38000&maxPrice=83000&minYear=2008&maxYear=2009&minMPG=18&maxMPG=26) to search my Inventory of CTS-Vs, and give me a call if I can help out.

OldDrummer55
02-10-09, 10:36 AM
Tri cities, gee whizz.....

just 5 hours away

Actually, 3.5 hours of great driving through the Columbia Gorge and flat farmland.. :cool2:

vperl
02-10-09, 11:00 AM
Both Scott and myself are offering cars at Supplier or GMS for those that have an authorization number. Supplier is basically Invoice price, and GMS is below it. Since there are no incentives on CTS-Vs, I doubt you'll find a price better than that.

Click HERE (http://www.plazacadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?pageName=NewVehicleSearch&make=&model=CTS-V&search=new&bodyType=&trim=&priceSearch=0&minPrice=38000&maxPrice=83000&minYear=2008&maxYear=2009&minMPG=18&maxMPG=26) to search my Inventory of CTS-Vs, and give me a call if I can help out.

all the grief I gave you, really was not interested... not that extra 1500 miles....... 2300on the route I'll take is plenty

Sorry, tony.....

Cadillac Tony
02-10-09, 11:05 AM
No problem- I try and be helpful to everyone, even if they have no intention of buying from me. Enjoy the car.

vperl
02-10-09, 11:33 AM
No problem- I try and be helpful to everyone, even if they have no intention of buying from me. Enjoy the car.

Actuallyyou were going to be "MY" guy.............

But, the drive would have turned into not so much fun, at that point.
I mentioned later after seeing Scott doing the same stuff, to a old buddy of mine he'd love to go back to his old stomping ground for a few days and drive back.

Maybe next time, your the best..

Krug Ford
02-12-09, 10:41 PM

Thanks for the business and you are is at a 3000 code already.

You will have it in April..

vperl
02-12-09, 10:57 PM
:eek::eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks for the business and you are is at a 3000 code already.

You will have it in April..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I will fly over on the wings of a snow white dove, and return in a
fire breather...... according to Google maps the drive is 2366 miles, without the side trip to Ackley :yup:Iowa....

:eek: :eek:

tbss08
02-14-09, 10:53 AM
Still waiting on the BBB to re-define the ruling. I would like to get employee pricing but GM is not rewarding loyal customers only the competition. :ill:

Is there any way to get employee pricing other than owning a competitors vehicle?

I know it is only a few thousand different from the supplier pricing but I am taking a huge hit on the "usage" fee when GM buysback the Z. :( Also taxes will kill me because I do not have the trade to offset the purchase price.
Thanks,
:)