: Marlon Brando died...

slk230mb
07-02-04, 11:37 AM
Looks he couldn't make an offer to the grim reaper that he couldn't refuse.

Sorry, I know that was bad, but I had to go for it.:halo:

DopeStar 156
07-02-04, 11:42 AM
I love Brando but I'm not sad he died, he was 80 and he lived a good succesful life so here's to you. :cheers:

tru504187211
07-02-04, 12:17 PM
Great, now I've had to live through him dying twice. Damn. (Godfather I)

Msilva954
07-02-04, 01:54 PM
Yea I saw it on the MSN homepage and was goin to post it....You beat me too it.

They didnt release the cause but me and my family say Heartattack.......he had so much weight to carry around it wouldnt surprise me at all.

Elvis
07-02-04, 02:00 PM
Looks he couldn't make an offer to the grim reaper that he couldn't refuse.

Sorry, I know that was bad, but I had to go for it.:halo:

Let's try again...

The Grim Reaper made him an offer he couldn't refuse. <rim shot>

slk230mb
07-02-04, 03:16 PM
Let's try again...

The Grim Reaper made him an offer he couldn't refuse. <rim shot>
It sounded off to me, buts it's friday and I am bored as no one is at work. However your wording sounds 1000% better.

Ralph
07-02-04, 10:17 PM
Actually I heard that he lost alot of the weight in the past few years. I liked him in the movie "The Score" with Deniro, and he looked a LOT thinner in 2001. Other than that has he done much else in the past few years? I also liked that 1955 biker movie. (of course I can't remember the name)

Msilva954
07-03-04, 04:58 PM
"Other than that has he done much else in the past few years?"

Thats why I say he could have had a heartattack.......never seems to do anything......but what he did back in the days makes up for that (career wise) (not health wise)

Ralph
07-03-04, 05:10 PM
"Other than that has he done much else in the past few years?"

Thats why I say he could have had a heartattack.......never seems to do anything......but what he did back in the days makes up for that (career wise) (not health wise)

I guess "The Score" was his last movie in 2001. Also heard he had no money left when he died because it cost everything for his son's murder defence, which he lost.

Elvis
07-03-04, 10:49 PM
He made a movie with Matthew Broderick in the late-80's. I think it was called 'The Freshman?' He played Don Corleone in a comedic role, and watching him do that was better than 'The Godfather.' It looked like he was having fun with it.

ben72227
07-03-04, 11:47 PM
They didnt release the cause
i think it was lung failure??? he was in bad health, but then again he was 80

Brando was RICH when he died. He owned a tahitian island in the pacific; He made so much money and he collected tons of royalties/grosses off of his big movies that he really didn't have to act anymore.

And when he did act, he made millions per role, so thats why he didn't have to do much later in his life. I read that michael jackson paid him 2 million just to make a cameo in one of his newer music videos.

My favorite Brando role was either in Godfather or Julius Caesar.