: Need help with bumper fillers

02-04-09, 04:30 AM
I recently bought ABS plastic bumper fillers for my caddy which original's recently suffered a crack. I took them to the shop where I was told the aftermarket fillers where missing a base and some holes required for the installation. Is there anybody here that an sell me the original rubber ones or give me some type of help on the situation? I wonder if taking them to a different shop would give me different results.

02-06-09, 09:37 PM
theres a dark blue pair on ebay 99cents . item # 320338287915

02-06-09, 10:16 PM
Oddball Auto Parts (http://www.oddballautoparts.com/Oddball_Body_Parts_General_Motors_Body_Filler_Kits .htm)has fillers for a wide variety of Cars, including Cadillacs from the 70's & 80's.

02-07-09, 05:55 AM
Make sure the fillers are made of the same material as the OEM ones. The filler that goes below my liscence plate is some sort of aftermarket job made out of a different type of plastic, the fit is total junk.

I'd call your dealership and see if they have any of the OEM GM fillers. They had the correct Cadillac crests for my car, so you never know.