: I need to trade my CTS for CTS-V

fastbydrmike
02-01-09, 02:53 PM
If there are any dealers listening, I bought a 09 CTS black on black and should have waited for the V. I want to know if anyone has a black on black auto with recaro's willing to work a deal. The problem is my local caddy dealear has 3 sitting and I am trying to work a deal but I can not take a huge hit on my car. Let me know if anyone wants to talk. With the economy I am sure many of these cars will be sitting and with the president we all may be driving electric cars next year.

thanks,

Mike

thebigjimsho
02-01-09, 03:39 PM
CadillacTony.com----------------------->>>>>>>

330toSRT8
02-01-09, 04:15 PM
I have a similar problem with my house. It's a great time to buy because of the terrible housing market, but I have to sell my existing house in the same crappy market. Unfortunately, you only win if you don't have to sell a like item. Hopefully someone can help you out.

mcerino
02-01-09, 06:29 PM
hey you got to love these dealers. GM/Cadillac is touting Kelly blue books calling cts best retaining vaule but then GM and cadillac dealers state the total opposite

Cadillac Tony
02-01-09, 10:30 PM
Hey Mike,

The closest I have to what you want is a Black/Titanium without Recaros. No CTS-Vs have been built since mid-December and no more will be hitting lots until the end of February, so it's tough to find one with Recaros right now. I can't promise any miracles with your trade, but we will offer you market value and be flexible on the V price.

Give me a call in the morning if you'd like, and I'll do whatever I can.