: Thank you Dallas!!

urbanski
07-01-04, 12:02 PM
I didn't want to wait until August for my ordered car....

So my local dealer called their Dallas "sister" dealer, and my black/black/sunroof/FG2 is coming on a truck!!!
Tomorrow or Saturday!! YAY!!!

Cal and miscreant....I popped for the FG2 based solely on your words...since this is NOT ONLY the first 2005 sold in San Antonio, she's also the first FG2 ever here. (yep, we're a cow town). I'm sure she'll be just fine, and if I don't tell the wife I have the "performance suspension" she'll never notice ;) :D :p

Pics to come when she comes! Happy 4th you all.

DgtalPimp
07-01-04, 12:13 PM
Major congrats to you on your new baby.

Dgtal (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com)

Cal
07-01-04, 10:26 PM
You will love the FG2, trust me! Try driving one stock and you will cry at the wheel hop after you have experienced the FG-love.

StealthV
07-01-04, 11:22 PM
Congrats on the twin to my car! :coolgleam Glad I got the FG2. The FG2 handling is simply sublime and I've only had a single, minor hop on one occassion when I basically screwed up as a driver with a bad clutch dump. :drinker

miscreant
07-02-04, 01:59 AM
I didn't want to wait until August for my ordered car....

So my local dealer called their Dallas "sister" dealer, and my black/black/sunroof/FG2 is coming on a truck!!!
Tomorrow or Saturday!! YAY!!!

Cal and miscreant....I popped for the FG2 based solely on your words...since this is NOT ONLY the first 2005 sold in San Antonio, she's also the first FG2 ever here. (yep, we're a cow town). I'm sure she'll be just fine, and if I don't tell the wife I have the "performance suspension" she'll never notice ;) :D :p

Pics to come when she comes! Happy 4th you all.
GREAT NEWS! Well, this is kinda the time period you really wanted, rather than wait that long...!!!

[bows head and sobs:crying: ...kinda was hoping the dealer would screw up...just got that V I told him about in...:lildevil: :shhh: ]

urbanski
07-02-04, 06:26 AM
I know miscreant....you did alot for me, really.
I'm getting 21.4 for the Volvo....and I think the local dealer will be pretty cool to me....

besides we all know any V I don't buy from you....somebody soon will !! :) :D

urbanski
07-02-04, 11:01 AM
SHES HERE!!!!1
Going to dealer now.
Pics to follow :D

DgtalPimp
07-02-04, 11:15 AM
Your not excited are you?

Dgtal (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com)