: down paddle shifter not working

homesite
01-30-09, 01:43 PM
My down paddle shifter is not work. Any of you have a similar issue? What fixed it?

wait4me
01-30-09, 01:59 PM
Call me i will help you trouble shoot.

Kadonny
01-30-09, 03:13 PM
Nope, but early on I did have the car downshift by itself when in manual mode after using the shift buttons. It jumped from 3rd down to 1st while driving. This seems to have corrected itself as I have driven in manual mode with the paddles many times since then with not a single problem. I figured it had to be computer related and the learning process maybe.

homesite
01-31-09, 01:55 AM
Call me i will help you trouble shoot.

Is it something I can fix without going to the dealer? When is it best to call you?

BreakThrough
01-31-09, 07:41 PM
Today had the V out and used the paddles extensively. They only worked intermittently. The screen would flash "in sport mode" off and on. The paddles sometimes worked, and the shifter sometimes worked pushing it forward and back. So far under a 100 miles so will see how it goes.

GMX322V S/C
01-31-09, 10:21 PM
^ You should demo this to your dealer; it shouldn't flapping in and out of Sport mode like that. Mine goes in and stays in solid; downshifts are near instantaneous, upshifts less so, with both paddles and shifter.