: Unlimited funds....almost

Eldorado95
07-01-04, 01:47 AM
Hello all I am here to represent a 95 Eldorado northstar and my grandfather wants to but some money into it...He had asked me if I knew of some stuff that could be done on it and so I came to you....he was looking for different chipmods...but that is about all that we could think about...anyother suggestions..the more the marrier....THanks

Raze
07-01-04, 06:18 PM
Don't worry guys, I'll field this one-

There are very limited mods/upgrades available for last generation Eldos, Sevilles, and Devilles. A 95 Eldo should still have the OBD1 computer so it is 'chipable,' high flow air intake, toss on an aftermarket exhaust, (high flow headers back will do the best but that requires an engine pull usually) cat-back is your best/easiest bet. The final 'performance' upgrade is N2O as there are no Supercharger/Turbocharger options for a streetable Northstar engine. You can lower the car (Eibach pro spring kit), toss on larger tires/rims, larger brakes (slotted/drilled are the best), there are a couple body kit options out there, ShadowLvr has one on his 97? Eldo. Custom billet grilles, and the BMW 'angel eye' headlight conversion are also possible.

Domestic Performance who is a sponsor of the site has some stuff on chips and other performance parts for Caddies and they're contact info is at the bottom of the main forums listing page. As for the rest of the websites where you can find all this stuff maybe someone can help out as I'm at work and don't have my bookmarks.

Hope this helps!

LymanSS
07-03-04, 11:23 PM
Of course if you wanted the ultimate you could always call up mosler and pay about 70,000 (or something like that) for a twin star. That'll give you another northstar in the back driving the rear wheels. 550 or 600 hp total depending on what engine you choose. There really is a lot that could be done with these cars but someone has to take the initiative get something made. There's nothing that can stop you but apathy.

Scott

ShadowLvr400
07-04-04, 12:55 PM
Raze, you were right, mine is a 97. There's also plenty of space inside, that custom audio packages can easily be put together. Can be changed into a convertible, there are a few of those out. It all depends on what you want from the car.