: Leasing a 2009 cts v

homesite
01-25-09, 11:21 PM
Anyone know where I can get the best lease deal? What terms?

Thanks!!!

GM-4-LIFE
01-25-09, 11:34 PM
Good luck! Lease rates on the 2009 CTS-V are terrible and they are only available through U.S. Bank at this time. I don't think GMAC is offering any leases on the 2009 CTS-V.

SG

1fstkde
01-28-09, 12:08 AM
i have three more months for gmac to come out with one..if they dont im heading somewhere else...:rant2:

darjae
01-28-09, 12:15 AM
Is anyone on the forum leasing a V2? From US Bank or anywhere else?

1fstkde
01-28-09, 12:17 AM
Is anyone the forum leasing a V2? From US Bank or anywhere else?
this is probably the first time ever you will find nobody!!! cant believe this..!!

GQGreek
01-28-09, 12:19 AM
Does anyone have an idea if or when GMAC is going to start leasing again. The terms and payments of the US Bank leases on the V are ridiculous! And as previously stated, they are the only show in town in regards to leasing the V.

GQGreek
01-28-09, 12:30 AM
It's really frustrating that there are not any decent leases on the V. I always lease my vehicles thru my company, and change my cars every 3-4 years. So, traditional financing really does not make sense for me. But, when I went to my dealer...picked the V I wanted and started negotiating a lease, I laughed at the quotes and requirements. GM better come out with something quickly, or they are going to lose their loyal enthusiasts like myself to other brands. I really don't want to get an M5, but it's definitely something to think about when BMW is offering cheaper rates and looser requirements for a car that costs roughly $30K more than our beloved V.

urbanski
01-28-09, 07:16 AM
save up and pay cash for a car

P-Funk
01-28-09, 09:50 AM

:word:

GQGreek
01-28-09, 10:26 AM

"brilliant!"

GM-4-LIFE
01-28-09, 02:41 PM
I bought my V because nobody was really leasing and my payment on a purchase is way less than leasing. I went through my credit union and I got a very low interest rate. My payment is $842.60 and I only put down $6K. Term is 84 months though, but I will re-finance with the same credit union in a few months from now in order to get a lower interest rate and lower my loan term.

I have no regrets. I would have liked to lease the car, but I wanted the car and I was going to do whatever it took to get it in my garage. I plan on keeping this car for years to come! There isn't a car out there now or coming in the future that would get me to trade up either.

SG

GQGreek
02-11-09, 02:28 AM
Caddy screwed around big time with me on a lease through US Bank...So, I brought home my Brand new 2008 Carbon Black M5 home today. The rates on the V2 from US Bank were absurd. I guess thats why everyone is buying the V instead of leasing. But, I am a business owner and is financially beneficial for me to lease. GM better do something with their leases if they plan to survive.

Razorecko
02-11-09, 12:30 PM
Caddy screwed around big time with me on a lease through US Bank...So, I brought home my Brand new 2008 Carbon Black M5 home today. The rates on the V2 from US Bank were absurd. I guess thats why everyone is buying the V instead of leasing. But, I am a business owner and is financially beneficial for me to lease. GM better do something with their leases if they plan to survive.

same here, I really want the V2 but it almost makes it more appealing to lease a c63 for me in terms of business exemptions.

IRONDOG
02-11-09, 09:57 PM
GMAC if your listening and want to save yourselves offer a GOOD CTS-V Lease!!

1fstkde
02-11-09, 10:46 PM
same here, I really want the V2 but it almost makes it more appealing to lease a c63 for me in terms of business exemptions.
i agree..im already looking at buying a 05-06 cl65 amg for 55-65k...original sticker was 190k....

BigFred
02-12-09, 02:28 AM
I'm in this boat too. If nothing happens when my number comes up I'm leaning CLS55 (would rather have it over the CLS63).

Dr Chill
02-12-09, 10:10 PM
Just for curiosity's sake, what was the lease deal you got on the M5 and was it new?

GQGreek
02-13-09, 12:47 AM
Just for curiosity's sake, what was the lease deal you got on the M5 and was it new?

M5 is a Brand New 2008 leftover. Sticker price was $95K, 36 months, $1250 per month, nothing down but inceptions. Car is beyond words. I love the V, but the Germans made perfection!

darjae
02-13-09, 12:49 AM
I love the V, but the Germans made perfection!

Not so sure about that, but Congrats nonetheless!

GQGreek
02-13-09, 12:56 AM
Not so sure about that, but Congrats nonetheless!

Thanks...Believe me, the V was my first choice but we just could not come to a logical lease deal. I am happy the way things worked out because I would not trade the M for the V now!

darjae
02-13-09, 01:01 AM
Thanks...Believe me, the V was my first choice but we just could not come to a logical lease deal. I am happy the way things worked out because I would not trade the M for the V now!

At this point, I will agree that if you need to lease, the V is not for you (yet). But, I still think the V2 is a better car if you're buying.

GQGreek
02-13-09, 01:06 AM
At this point, I will agree that if you need to lease, the V is not for you (yet). But, I still think the V2 is a better car if you're buying.

Leasing is the only way to go for me because of the benefits I get from owning my own business. Plus, I usually get bored with my cars after a few years, so buying does not make sense. If GMAC ever gets back on track, I would love to lease a V in the future. But, for now I'm having fun with this German rocket.