: Thank you Cadillac

Koooop
01-19-09, 12:34 PM
Cadillac,

You really put the time and effort into the first CTS-V and I appreciate it. The handling, power, weight is right on the money. Speaking of money, what a value at $50,000! At just 46,000 miles I'm going to drive my '05 some more before I pick up a new CTS-V, which appears to be far superior to the first in every way.

Thank you for taking the time to give us an American alternative to BMW. You have inspired young people to consider Cadillac as not only a luxury marque again, but a high performance luxury car. Young people actually like Cadillac for the first time in decades.

Good job!

thebigjimsho
01-19-09, 11:20 PM
Cadillac,

You really put the time and effort into the first CTS-V and I appreciate it. The handling, power, weight is right on the money. Speaking of money, what a value at $50,000! At just 46,000 miles I'm going to drive my '05 some more before I pick up a new CTS-V, which appears to be far superior to the first in every way.

Thank you for taking the time to give us an American alternative to BMW. You have inspired young people to consider Cadillac as not only a luxury marque again, but a high performance luxury car. Young people actually like Cadillac for the first time in decades.

Good job!KOOOOOOOOP!!!!

This is the ghost of Cadillac FUTURE....

You're welcome! Now get your ass into the showroom and pick up another, DAMMIT!!!

Koooop
01-20-09, 12:08 AM
I've got 46,000 miles on mine! I gotta get some more use out of it or wreck it...

(And I'm in Real Estate, I'll let you in on a little secret IT'S BEEN A LITTLE FcUKING SLOW!)

thebigjimsho
02-08-09, 12:23 AM
Kooooooooooooooop, do NOT talk back to ghost of Cadillac FUTURE!

YOU DUMBASS...